Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New Dually

  1. #1

    Default New Dually

    Finally going to give my Lucas brother a run for his money. I hope mine will fly just as high and just as far!!!!

    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...king-of-shaves

  2. #2

    Default

    Cool looking cat. Should arrive just in time for ice fishing. Stupid midwest.
    HPR C5009 Mystic twin, Genesis 37, Zelos 36 twin, Voracity 36, Miss Geico 29 V3, King of Shaves P1, Mini Zonda 27, Miss Budweiser 1/12, Delta Force 26, Offshore Infinity, Stealthwake, Vac-U-Tug Jr

  3. #3

    Default

    Yeah... I saw that buy. Nice deal.
    Have fun with that....

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Finally going to give my Lucas brother a run for his money. I hope mine will fly just as high and just as far!!!!

    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...king-of-shaves
    pete-come get some-i got plenty of power left!

  5. #5

    Default

    Well.........Regretfully, I have to decline your challenge. Mine is a turd.

    What hull do you have??

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Well.........Regretfully, I have to decline your challenge. Mine is a turd.

    What hull do you have??
    delta force 36 cat ---- might be 34 ---- to beat to check ---- been building shelfs for my boats ---- just counted 34 of them!

  7. #7

    Default

    What are you going to do with (34) shelves??!!

    I just gutted the King of Shaves boat. Layed some fiberglass on the inside. I'm going to convert it to single prop and run it in PLim Cat next year. It will probably still be a turd, but it will look cool.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    What are you going to do with (34) shelves??!!

    I just gutted the King of Shaves boat. Layed some fiberglass on the inside. I'm going to convert it to single prop and run it in PLim Cat next year. It will probably still be a turd, but it will look cool.
    sorry that's not what i meant! i counted 34 boats----only made 2 shelfs.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •