Thread: Motley Crew

Default Motley Crew

So I have had nothing but problems with my RTR Motley Crew boat since I purchased it. It will run fine for approx 5 min and then it will go crazy. Motor goes full blast even though I am not pushing on the throttle. I have sent the boat in for repair and they could not find anything wrong. I requested a new boat (and got one) and replaced the ESC in this boat but I still have the same problem with the boat either completely stalling or going nutz. I am running Lectron Lipo batteries 7.4v 5200mAh 50c on the stock 60amp esc.

Any help would be appreciated

What is the voltage of the cells when you are done?
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

7.4volts

sorry its still pretty high 50-80%

it does this all the time!!! My friend as the Lucas Oil boat and his runs great but has some different parts

Any one have any thoughts

Cool

It is either the ESC or the radio. If you sent the boat in with the ESC and the receiver, then the transmitter is the likely suspect....assuming the diagnostic was performed correctly. Low batteries in the transmitter can cause control problems like you describe. The low voltage light on the transmitter is not reliable. Or other transmitter issues. That's the best I can come up with.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for