Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Dinogy Lipos Graphen 2.0 Thread

Thank you!
    Nortavlag Bulc

Marks batteries are legit.. I used them in every single boat at 2016 fe nats.. 7 overall class championships a second and a 3rd.. not to mention overall high points champion..thanks again mark for all your help..

Thanks Ray

And you haven't even tried the new Graphene packs yet. I look forward to seeing you again at the races. Wish i could come to your winter warm ups but to expensive with only 2 boats I could run.

Mark

looking for advice, got these batteries brand new, charged as per instructions,

had 5 cycles, ran in series in a truck with a 840kv tp 5860, ran very quick for about 2 minutes on it's last run and stopped,
    checked voltage for each cell on both batteries, readings are
    4.19 4.20 4.19 4.20 and 3.97 0.00 3.98 3.98 for both batteries, what could be the cause of the battery to fail? probably
    "how long's a piece of string" i'm (and supplier) a bit baffled as to why? batteries weren't shorted out at any time. warranty
    is apparently void as I fitted castle 8mm connectors, not bothered about that, just trying to find out if anybody would know why one failed but the other didn't
    I use a thunder power twin port charger, after a couple of cycles port 1 kept saying "wrong cell count" but was ok in port 2, I could charge 6s/8s and receivers in
    port 1, any ideas?
    Rob
    Last edited by robw; 01-07-2017 at 05:00 AM.

Maybe it's charger.. try it on other port.. make sure to contact mark at dinogy

Quote Originally Posted by rayzerdesigns View Post
    Maybe it's charger.. try it on other port.. make sure to contact mark at dinogy
    due to one of the cells down, other port says "wrong cell count" out of interest, the graphenes were 6mph quicker than my thunder power 8s 5000 70c,
    I will order another and see if it was a "one off"

Also I am the USA distributor. You should contact the dealer you bought those from. Adding connectors doesn't void warranty. Let me know if the dealer gives you a hard time. That bad pack should be replaced and would be if you would have bought it from me. But I understand if you live in a different country and buy from your dealer. Getting a pack with a bad cell is rare but it happens.

Mark

Never mind. Got my answer

Thanks Mark, that is the answer I was looking for, I will email the dealer again, I couldn't find these batteries on your website, else I would of ordered from you,
    apologies if this was posted in the wrong section
    Rob.

Hi everybody

I just got a new shipment in today and some of the packs you guys were waiting for are in now.

Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12