Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Dinogy Lipos Graphen 2.0 Thread

Default Official Dinogy Lipos Graphen 2.0 Thread

Hi everybody.
    I thought it was time I started my own Dinogy lipos thread. Most of you have already heard of the brand but I wanted a place to talk about Dinogy lipos and answer any questions you might have.
    I just built a new website that should make it easier to find what your looking for and there is a sales section for discounted packs.
    I am proud to announce our new line of graphene lipos. The biggest difference your going to find with my new packs is the weight. Big and heavy seems to be the latest trend and if your into squeezing every last mph out of your set up their a good way to go. But if you want light weight and long cycle life I think your really going to like my new packs. There is plenty of info on the packs on the new site as I don't want to make this a too long winded start. I carry some new hard to find sizes like 1s 220, 4s 450, 4s 600, 4s 800 and 5s 1300s and 6s 1000s for the quad racers and i'm stocking some of the favorites boat racers like. I don't stock as many sizes as I use to but will gladly get what you want added to the next order and I order every month. Thanks for checking the site out at dinogylipos.com and fell free to ask me any questions you might have on the brand.

Mark Ferreira

What kind of cell IR can we expect to see with your 70c-80c graphene packs ?

I don't pay to much attention to IR#s. They can vary to much between state of charge and temperature but I would expect them to be between 1 and 2.

Mark

Mark what's the score with shipping to Australia? Still a no go?
    PERTH AUSTRALIA
    || 2 x SV 27R || Impulse 31 - ver1 || Traxxas Spartan || Kintec Pursuit || Zonda Cat 41" || Insane FE30 || OuterLimits 870mm || TFL Ariane 36" || ProBoat Zelos 48 ||

I just built a new web site and I am suppose to be able to ship over seas now but haven't tried it yet. Also you do have a dinogy dealer in your country now. I think it's called riseabove or something like that. They probably only have the smaller quad size packs but he can order any size you want. If not try to place an order on my site and let me know what it says when you try to order to your country. I think we can work something out for you.

Mark

Mark,
    Just ordered a 3S 2200mah battery for my Minisprint. Really like the compact size. A bit smaller than other comparable batteries. Looking forward to receiving it and testing.
    Regards,
    Bob

Thanks For the order Bob. Please let us know how they work out.

Mark

When will you have your 6s 5000mah Graphene packs in stock?

And also... Any idea why your Dinogy Graphene 6s 5000 packs are 0.3 pound lighter and overall smaller in terms of dimensions.... compared to say... Revo GO's of the same cell/capacity ?
    I'd say thats a good thing, but just curious why there is such difference in weight/size.
    Last edited by dmitry100; 10-20-2016 at 03:38 PM.

Good stuff mark
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Mark,
    Bob Horowitz here. I was wondering if you have a tracking number for my order. I would have thought that I would have received the order by now.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Hi Bob

Looks like it got delivered today.

Mark

The 6s 5000 packs just sold out so they are on order and I expect them early to mid Nov.

The Dinogy 6s 5000s packs or any of our other sizes are not light. They are the correct weight we have always been. Well maybe a few grams lighter with our new formula.
    The new Revos and HK Graphenes are heavy. They use a larger plate of lithium which results in a bigger and heavier battery. This new size does give a little better voltage under a heavy load. If your running a 500 amp Saw boat these are better packs for this task. If you are not running a very high amp boat like a spec boat, then you probably wont see a difference in speed, but the extra weight could make a difference if your going for light weight in your set up.
    The dinogy packs use a higher energy density lithium and that is what we did different to our Graphene packs. I haven't done this yet, but if you do a watts per gram analysis, I think we would actually come out better than the HD packs.
    A customer suggested doing this but i don't have the data. I have asked some of the battery testers on the battery forums if they could do this, and some said that would be a good idea, but I'm waiting to see if any of them actually add this metric. As far as the HV packs go, they do offer a higher voltage but at the expense of a lot less cycles. A lot of the quad racers are reporting 30 to 35 cycles on the 4s 1500 HV packs. I wont mention names but I don't think that's very good value for the money.
    Well I will let the customer decide what he thinks is right for him and choose his packs accordingly. I am very proud of our new battery and think most of you will be happy with them too.

Mark

Mark,

Any chances you might receive (I need 2) the 6s graphene packs before the Nov. 11 Legg Lake SAW event?

I will try. My next order is ready this week so the next order they said the 10th. I told them I would wait for this weeks order to be pushed back another week if they can get my other packs on. We'll see what they can do.

Mark

Mark,
    Received my order. It was all the way in the back of the mailbox. I just didn't see it. Sorry. I hope to try the battery this weekend, weather permitting
    Regards,
    Bob

Good to hear Bob.

Mark

any 8s 5000+mah ?

I'm also interested in 8s long packs...

Mark, what gauge leads do your Graphene packs come with? Do you know why most companies never make them with anything bigger than 10 gauge? I've been trying to figure out ways of doubling the leads... for high amp setups.

I use to make the 8s, 10, and 12s packs for special order. But new shipping regulations has put an end to that. The factory wont take chances on shipping the big packs anymore. I use 10 awg because that is all you really need. I use to make some with 8 awg but people complained it was to hard to solder plugs. If you really want bigger wire you can cut the shrink off yourself and add any size wire you want. I can send you new shrink wrap and labels if needed.

Mark

A lot of you guys know Dinogy won a lot of races at the NAMBA Nats this year. But at the saws going on in LA today Brian B just broke the P Hydro record using 2 dinogy 4s 3300 Graphenes in parallel to an average speed of 138 mph. He had a one way pass at 141 mph. These were the same packs he ran at the nats and not new batteries.
    Congratulations Brian on the new record.

Mark
    Last edited by MarkF; 11-13-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Brian's winning rigger.

Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MarkF View Post
    A lot of you guys know Dinogy won a lot of races at the NAMBA Nats this year. But at the saws going on in LA today Brian B just broke the P Hydro record using 2 dinogy 4s 3300 Graphenes in parallel to an average speed of 138 mph. He had a one way pass at 141 mph. These were the same packs he ran at the nats and not new batteries.
    Congratulations Brian on the new record.

Mark
    Congrats Brian and congrats to you Mark on the new Line

Shawn

I don't see any 4 or 6 cell graphines in stock yet.
    Ron - The Villages, FL

https://castawaysboatworx.org/

I like light weight as in Naviga our batteries are weight limited, with these cells how much capacity can I get in 2s+3s for <110g, 2s+3s for <280g, and 4s+6s for <560g?
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

I've been checking the website for 3s 5000mah graphine packs.
    Do you know when these will arrive?

Sorry guys. Customs has had my order since 11/2 I am still waiting for them to release it. They have up to 45 days to make a decision. That 45 days is about up so I hope they will release my order this week. Once it's been released, I will have it in 1 to 2 days. I will let it be known here when I find out a delivery date.

Mark

Well customs has released my order and 1 box came in today with the other 7 tomorrow hopefully. But I did get some 6s 6000 packs in for those that were wanting some. I will post when more sizes show up.

Mark

Hi everybody.
    I got my order in and added all the packs to the site now. Packs you were waiting for are in stock now.
    Thanks for your orders

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkF View Post
    Brian's winning rigger.

Mark
    Congrats to Brian. What motor is under that hood?
    Nortavlag Bulc

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast