Hi everybody.
I thought it was time I started my own Dinogy lipos thread. Most of you have already heard of the brand but I wanted a place to talk about Dinogy lipos and answer any questions you might have.
I just built a new website that should make it easier to find what your looking for and there is a sales section for discounted packs.
I am proud to announce our new line of graphene lipos. The biggest difference your going to find with my new packs is the weight. Big and heavy seems to be the latest trend and if your into squeezing every last mph out of your set up their a good way to go. But if you want light weight and long cycle life I think your really going to like my new packs. There is plenty of info on the packs on the new site as I don't want to make this a too long winded start. I carry some new hard to find sizes like 1s 220, 4s 450, 4s 600, 4s 800 and 5s 1300s and 6s 1000s for the quad racers and i'm stocking some of the favorites boat racers like. I don't stock as many sizes as I use to but will gladly get what you want added to the next order and I order every month. Thanks for checking the site out at dinogylipos.com and fell free to ask me any questions you might have on the brand.

Mark Ferreira