I know this isn't a boat per se, but many boats will come out of this LOL. So as most of you guys know we flooded a month and a half ago. My small workshop (I used it for storing 4 wheelers and working on them plus housing my path/mill) flooded. The floor buckled and the trim started to detach. I had I hauled off. I actually gave it to a friend because he said he was going to repair it (have fun with that lol). FEMA offered us no assistance so to replace all of my lost items I was forced to take out a home equity loan. No insurance either. So be it. Might as well go a little bigger while I'm at it. So because I have restrictions in my neighborhood I couldn't do a sob and metal building. Had to be something that matched the house and had shingles. I was pretty satisfied with my previous shed from tuff shed that I decided on another one. They build it in a day because they permanently it to order. I had a custom size done (18x24) so it took a couple weeks to build before they came assembled it. Enough of the boring dialogue.....on to the pics

Say bye bye!!

Here's they are starting on it.

The frame is going together quickly. I actually had moved it closer to my driveway than the other shed but when I saw how much it was jacked up off the ground to get it level, I had them move it back. I don't think they were happy with me at that point lol

Walls going up