Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The new "boat shop"

Haha the varmit hunter, more like the varmit disintegrater. Nice find for not much more than a 4S pack! Makes me think, maybe with all those cool boats, parts and tools you maybe need a simple security system?...or maybe just a picture of the new varmit hunter above the doorway would suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone-Wolf View Post
    Haha the varmit hunter, more like the varmit disintegrater. Nice find for not much more than a 4S pack! Makes me think, maybe with all those cool boats, parts and tools you maybe need a simple security system?...or maybe just a picture of the new varmit hunter above the doorway would suffice.
    It's a decent buy for that price. I've found there's much better out there for sure but I don't think at that price point. I saw a Benjamin.22/.177 combo at the Walmart by my house for $99 and I almost snagged it too but I've decided I'm going to wait and get a pcp style airgun.

Security....yes I was actually thinking about that the other night. I have a security system on my house that I may extend to the shop. It may be cheaper to buy a standalone system but I like being able to arm and disarm from my phone.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Ask your Alarm guy if your existing system has a second partition available. If so, the shop can become a secondary extension, that can be armed/disarmed separately from the same app or control panel.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I don't think I showed you guys my previous workspace. It was pretty cramped and laughable compared to my new work area. Check it out

32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123