Thread: old school kyosho hurricane

Default old school kyosho hurricane

have had this for over 15 years still works, but very slow would like to make a project of hop it up a bit any suggestions? trying to add pics cant seem to do it

You have a couple of options depending on your budget and how fast you want to go. You can go with a 700SC motor and a Jetti navy 600 esc with 12 nimh cells and have speeds in the mid 20's. The other option is brushless and lipo's. I started with the first option and then went to a KB45L motor and a Cermark 70 amp esc on 4S1P lipo's and have gps speed of 35.8 on a M545. I have since put on a X645 detonged prop and am at about 40.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Egneg, I like that indoor/outdoor carpet you installed in your place...it really looks good

Sewer, it does run well with the setup he's currently using.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

I have one set up with a sv motor 80 amp mystery esc fdm strut and rudder combo built on a budget runs sweet on 2-2s lipo really fun to drive people dont expect it to be as fast as it is

thanks for the advice and your boat looks great will keep you guys posted hopefully will get some pics up tommorrow would love to see more photos rear of boat if you can i just love mine treally want to get it going again