Thread: Pro boat and Pro marine boats...

Default Pro boat and Pro marine boats...

New to site and just saying Hello trying to post some pics... haven't figured it out yet...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jet 99; 10-10-2016 at 10:28 AM.

Very nice! Whats the third boat?
    Proboat Voracity-E 36" , Proboat Zelos 36 Twin , Proboat Miss Geico 29" , Traxxas Spartan, Fightercat Daytona, Zonda

...and AquaCraft boats. Welcome to the forum, let us know about your boats!

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

I have the aqua craft Lucas oil cat,proboat stiletto,pro marine skater on the table ... this picture was taken at Indy admirals fe boat races... a good club in central Indiana... the aqua craft has stock 1800 kv motor powered by an ose 150a esc, CNC 4214 prop... stiletto all stock running a CNC prop as well... pro marine is stock setup with a seaking 120a esc

Quote Originally Posted by Jet 99 View Post
    I have the aqua craft Lucas oil cat,proboat stiletto,pro marine skater on the table ... this picture was taken at Indy admirals fe boat races... a good club in central Indiana... the aqua craft has stock 1800 kv motor powered by an ose 150a esc, CNC 4214 prop... stiletto all stock running a CNC prop as well... pro marine is stock setup with a seaking 120a esc
    How would you compare the overall performance of the Lucas Oils & the Pro Marine.

I have nothing but good things to say about the pro marine boat...
    I have tested the hull strength of the skater already(hit a log at speed) hull did 2 flips in mid air... came back down right side up... noticed steering was not correct brought boat in and only damage was sheared brass screw on rudder...
    the pro marine is faster out of the box by 5-6mph with same 6s total batteries in it... and that is with an aftermarket prop on the lucas oil... I also did a speed run on lucas and boat flipped at 53.8mph and just by hitting the water on landing did damage to the hull(had to break out the west marine epoxy to fix stress cracks along bottom of hull where it flexed on impact).... so that's my take on it... I own 2 skaters now and am waiting for the phantom to come out!