Thread: A Few Great Action Shots

Default A Few Great Action Shots

Is she flipping me the bird? I hope so. I'd love to have a capable photographer tag along to the lake with me. My assistant is focusing on snacks and not falling in the water. He hasn't graduated to holding expensive camera equipment yet.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Is she flipping me the bird? I hope so. I'd love to have a capable photographer tag along to the lake with me. My assistant is focusing on snacks and not falling in the water. He hasn't graduated to holding expensive camera equipment yet.
    Yeah I was lucky enough to have my friend John bring the corporate camera out with me today. Plus there was the perfect amount of wind chop and a little rain to make for some good offshore looking shots for these vintage boats.

Nice shots, one is an mhz nomad xl I think? I have a few of them, very cool boats.

Quote Originally Posted by iridebikes247 View Post
    Nice shots, one is an mhz nomad xl I think? I have a few of them, very cool boats.
    Thanks. The white cat is an MHZ Micro Iceburg which is exactly like the Nomad XL but tiny. Looks bigger in the pics but its only about 16".