Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A better country....

Default A better country....

Ok, so whats a good country in Europe to live in with a lot of the same freedoms we have? I'm moving......
    My prop hasn't been wet in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by calcagno45 View Post
    Ok, so whats a good country in Europe to live in with a lot of the same freedoms we have? I'm moving......
    I was kind of thinking that Australia might be nice... Or New Zeland??
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

(counting absentee military service ballots...)
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Americans been Expatriating for years, it's nothing new as a matter of fact alot of entertainers have been giving up their citizenship for years, I looked into it a few years ago... they just passed a bill where you gotta pay exit tax now
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

New Zealand is the main one.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Exit Tax for U.S. Expatriates Becomes Law: Giving up a U.S. passport can carry a steep price tag. A new law passed by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President will subject certain individuals, who expatriate or give up their green cards, to immediate tax on the inherent gain on all of their worldwide assets and a tax on future gifts or bequests made to a U.S. citizen or resident.

http://etresoi.ch/Denis/bondage.html

one day you guys will get it... your running from the frying pan into the Fire... A New World Order...GW sr. Said it "We Will Have A one world government"

this country is so screwed its no even funny.

oh yeah, kiss your 2nd amendment rights good bye.

I wonder how long he lives?

D@mn, they tax me to live here, and they'll tax me to leave here... geez...

Austrailia and New Zealand both sound amazing. I'll have to go to college again. I dont think the US Generally Accepted Accounting Principle are the same over there.....

its not like they can make you pay once you are over there.

I figure I have till the end of the year to get my CCW and buy a few handguns and tons of ammo. Im sure we will still have our rights but dont count on ammo being affordable. maybe 50.00 a bullet?
    an RC rock crawler lost in a sea of boat parts.........

on the board right now is a bill that will ban almost every gun except for revolvers. And I believe there is supposed to be a 500% tax on ammo as well.

Yeah from whats being circulated, I better stock up now, or get in good with some governemt agencies...
    I think the South will rise again if they pass that bill, law enforcement agencies and all!!

Good lord you people actually believe that stuff ??
    Ghost

sad part is you don't. you believe what obama has been saying. the only luck we have is that the senate may not get a majority of dems, so we might get to keep some of our rights.

I need more ammo
    and an exit plan
    The Manx has been sitting dormant, but I think I finally have my motivation back. I hope to see it float soon.

Quote Originally Posted by obrien View Post
    sad part is you don't. you believe what obama has been saying. the only luck we have is that the senate may not get a majority of dems, so we might get to keep some of our rights.
    No....I don't believe what the fear mongers have said...big difference

Not very patriotic of you giving up on your country because you bought the line some rabid right wing talking head fed you ...hell I've suffered through 8 years of gwb..lost $200 on the last election betting that the American people were smarter than that...and I'm still here
    Ghost

The Manx has been sitting dormant, but I think I finally have my motivation back. I hope to see it float soon.

I didn't give up on the country. All the fools that voted for bo did.

I need ammo too, I have none for my 12ga. Though I got some pellet guns and pellets
    Twin power =

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    I was kind of thinking that Australia might be nice... Or New Zeland??
    New Zealand mate, hard
    The hobby is bigger over there, but man we get some mean offshore

Regarding arming ourselves, let's just say that there are certain groups (such as the VFW) that may have a stockload of weapons designated for use withf ROTC programs. However, it is just a matter of a firing pin.

So, get your ammo before we have to pay even more for just another "privilege""
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

I'm not read to give up on the USA yet.

Since Obama is interested in change and won the majority, affirmative action should now be a dead issue.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking last night. (thinking to self, well I never want to hear about "the man" keeping you down)

And I'm inclined to agree with Steven, I'm not saying I'm giving up on the USA, but it sure will suck to work hard and hand over the money to those that don't. Where's the capitalism in that? There's no value and meanwhile, we ALL suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post
    LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking last night. (thinking to self, well I never want to hear about "the man" keeping you down)

And I'm inclined to agree with Steven, I'm not saying I'm giving up on the USA, but it sure will suck to work hard and hand over the money to those that don't. Where's the capitalism in that? There's no value and meanwhile, we ALL suffer.
    In my opinion the morals of our children are the most important things we can do to rebuild this country. We have to stop our children from accepting handouts and understand they need to work hard for everything they want. Understand that if they mess up they have to pay the consequences. Whether it be paying back a debit or a slap on the wrist.
    Steven Vaccaro

Quote Originally Posted by Avanti27offshore View Post
    I need more ammo
    and an exit plan
    One word of caution here. Do not use a check or credit card to buy guns and ammo.

Cash only!

LOL Jet!

Good call Steven. And no, I'm not in the habit of validating others feelings, for the record. I can merely agree with people that share the same feelings as I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jet View Post
    One word of caution here. Do not use a check or credit card to buy guns and ammo.

Cash only!
    All the watching was started by who? President Bush! Obama wont have to change a thing to keep listening in and watching us. We gave up a ton of freedoms after 911. More than most people know.
    Steven Vaccaro

CASH ONLY is my montra

Good Morning, Avanti... I have some good news, we've just appropriated money to get you that medical help that you needed. Dude live life... stress in a killer.. read about the laws off attraction, you have to much negative energy around. Live life see the good things in it, I use to hang around racist, sexist, classist grown up. But the burden is to heavy to carry. My father always use to tell me, standing 6'2 he would say son, "look at me I'm tall an lean, built like a sports car, not a dump truck... I don't car burdens" stress is a unnecessary heavy load, free yourself! and live.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    All the watching was started by who? President Bush! Obama wont have to change a thing to keep listening in and watching us. We gave up a ton of freedoms after 911. More than most people know.
    They haven't realized that yet Steve, What this nation built in 200 plus years, Bush took away in 8.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast