Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A better country....

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Wo wo Master Prince. History was my BA , The Crusaders were a bunch of idiots,

Douggie
    Trust me, their dna strands are still running rampant, disguised in the Neo Cons agenda.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    Trust me, their dna strands are still running rampant, disguised in the Neo Cons agenda.

Who is REALLY in "Fear" here???
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

All you Conservatives out there... Here is a good resource to get us started in taking this nation back in 2012... maybe even getting something back in 2010 (Senate seats, etc...)

Let's start studying up and getting a base solidified again. We need to get some LOGIC back into this society so it will truely start working properely again...

http://www.heritage.org/

"United we Stand. Divided (i.e.: with this incorrect notion of "diversity") we FALL!"

I don't give a hoot what color, creed, or race you are... We need to stand together and actually stand for SOMETHING... THAT is what will separate us from the Libs... They may "stand together", but they have no idea what they are standing FOR! Well... other than "Change and Hope"...
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

After reading all these posts, our sides are still the same. We have all hunkered down. All this thread is doing is deepening the bad feelings amongst us rc boaters. Its time to move on from this thread and await the future. I for one am looking forward to all this "CHANGE" I have been hearing about for 2 years, but been told nothing substantial about what will be changed(except for taxes). So lets bring this back up in 2009 when President Obama starts his "Changes".
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234