Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A better country....

Bush Bush Bush
    I can't wait to see the great things that will happen now :rolleyes:
    The Manx has been sitting dormant, but I think I finally have my motivation back. I hope to see it float soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    ... read about the laws off attraction, you have to much negative energy around.
    Go discuss that holistic crap with Oprah... What a bunch of non-sense... and YES... I actually paid money for that "The SECRET" CD... so I'm well informed on the stuff...

Ladies and gentleman, the moral compass has left the building...

Feel free to proceed with whatever makes YOU "feel good"...

What a crock...
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

They haven't realized that yet Steve, What this nation built in 200 plus years, Bush took away in 8.
    I didnt say it was bad. Times change. Either adapt or die. Bush decided to try to adapt. So far its been working.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    Go discuss that holistic crap with Oprah... What a bunch of non-sense... and YES... I actually paid money for that "The SECRET" CD... so I'm well informed on the stuff...

Ladies and gentleman, the moral compass has left the building...

Feel free to proceed with whatever makes YOU "feel good"...

What a crock...
    That CD is a Bunch of Bull-ish, but... why are you here? I'll answer it for you, you were attracted by other people with the same interest... what a Crock.. lol you ship is leaving the the dock, you can fight it, but you won't be able to resist it... All of a sudden Oprah know of it and you follow... lol Oprah is new on the scene. But your still waiting for a man to rapture you and take you away... lol
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

uh,, can you translate that from internet to english
    The Manx has been sitting dormant, but I think I finally have my motivation back. I hope to see it float soon.

That's what happens when your multitasking and you minds other places, I guess you only have 30 minutes to edit.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

That's what happens when your multitasking and you minds other places, I guess you only have 30 minutes to edit.
    Based on some of what you have been saying in these posts...... I'd say that's actually what happens when you are trying to type and light-up at the same time...

Apparently, they grow the really good stuff down there...

I neither smoke or drink.... my body is my temple, But Florida do pack some good stuff from what I've seen on the news.

yay! I get to call all of you traitors now. You got to call me one, for not supporting a war and you guys want to leave the country because your big guns might get taken away from blacky.

boo hoo! just leave the country already and stfu!

As a co-worker said over my shoulder as I was reading about our soon to be new chief of staff. "This one's at least white, right?" That's all I need to here. Keep your guns, because when the feds come nockin on your door, you'll get to die in a blaze of gun fire instead of being a moral human being. What are the guns for anyway? It's our second amendment? who f'in cares? why do you need assault rifles? stupid pinko, liberal, commie, hippie democrats dont own them anyway. Just making up for some deficiency, besides your mental capacity?
    BOATS CAN FLY AND SHOULD!

hey quicksilver

If you don't want the right to defend yourself then move to Russia.

just a reminder about the 2nd amendment....your guns will never be taken away that is brainwashing .....It was Bush Sr that signed the bill that banned the importation of military rifles into the USA...I bought a HK-91 in 1985 for $300 and now I could go to any gun show and get at least 3k for it sight unseen

oh trust me I know my guns will never be taken away (as long as I'm breathing)

I more concerned to see what happens to the economy now.

Give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself...................

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    yay! I get to call all of you traitors now. You got to call me one, for not supporting a war and you guys want to leave the country because your big guns might get taken away from blacky.

boo hoo! just leave the country already and stfu!

As a co-worker said over my shoulder as I was reading about our soon to be new chief of staff. "This one's at least white, right?" That's all I need to here. Keep your guns, because when the feds come nockin on your door, you'll get to die in a blaze of gun fire instead of being a moral human being. What are the guns for anyway? It's our second amendment? who f'in cares? why do you need assault rifles? stupid pinko, liberal, commie, hippie democrats dont own them anyway. Just making up for some deficiency, besides your mental capacity?

Very impressive attitude...

Here's a thought... GET A SENSE OF HUMOR and LIGHTEN UP!

And by the way... NEWS FLASH for you Libs out there... The "mainstream media", or what used to be, is now FINALLY catching up and saying EXACTLY what those of us on the more moderate/conservative side have been saying all along about your new "annointed one"...

Guess the honeymoon is already over...

And before you go spouting off with your Lib rhetoric... please keep in mind that I've stated already that I'm being cautiously OPTIMISTIC and even "Hopeful" that Mr. Obama can and will be an EXCELLENT President and will rise to the occasion.

Until he proves something, however, You really haven't got a leg to stand on with this BS and put downs, so how about just relaxing and waiting along with the rest of us to see if he can get this country going in the right direction... I know that's a novel concept, but it's what reasonable people do...

Of course, if the shoe was on the other foot, I'm sure you'd all be protesting in the streets and all the "injustice" of it all...

Unless you guys are leaving the country and selling your property... hush, but I know it's only natural for a butt hole to talk doo doo(pg rated version)

oops I farted

Unless you guys are leaving the country and selling your property... hush,
    Dude... The Left hasn't taken away free speech yet! There isn't ANY WAY you are going to stop me or anyone else from voicing our concerns or discussing this stuff...

It's still a free country at the moment, and I can guarantee you that if you extreme leftists think you can just win one election and take over this country and our freedoms, you'll awaken a monster that you are NOT equiped to deal with... Your holistic ideals and ways of thinking simply won't stand up to those willing to fight for their freedom. Quite frankly, BECAUSE of the way you think, there wouldn't be enough of you on the same page to put up a unified stand if you had to.

Let's hope there are still a majority of people in your camp that have the common sense to move forward and work to preserve the freedoms that my fore-fathers fought so hard to obtain for us...

And if you think your silly rhetoric is any way to help to Unite a Nation, as your side has professed to be working to do, then you need to go to leadership training... All you are doing is dividing us more, which frankly, may be inevitable since that's usually the result of an extreme left position anyhow...

I'm personally very hopeful that we can all work more toward the middle, which is the ONLY place this country can truely work.

We'll have to give him time to prove himself when he's actually IN OFFICE before we'll know what we have... Until then, it's all just speculation and wishful thinking...

We'll have to give him time to prove himself when he's actually IN OFFICE before we'll know what we have... Until then, it's all just speculation and wishful thinking...
    that's all that had to be said from the get go, simplicity is beauty

well, you guys got my full anger at the end of the day, I apologize to and extent. I defend myself in the regard that I 've read a lot of nasty crap on here, that I say nothing about, so I guess I wrote like you guys already knew what I've read over the past year......whatever. I just think it's funny that we've got a country so divided that every 4 or 8 yrs we go at it like no tomorrow. Seriously I was saying 4 yrs ago what you guys are saying today. I'm trying to reach across the aisle here....obviously not in the other post, but yeah anyway. More than likely nothing will happen. As with both sides we hear one thing or another, you get a cased of telephone and soon enough..wild accusations and threats of leaving the country over it. I said it four years ago......."I'm moving to Canada," I said, but I stuck around, because we are lazy Americans after all.

To all reading my comments, I'm not a democrat and dont consider myself a liberal at all. I just dont believe the stuff I'm hearing from both sides. I'll be perfectly honest here, I voted for Obama because of McCains affiliation with Bush, his age and Palin. I know, a lot of you guys will argue to the death against those reasons, but those are mine. Palin scares the ever loving "" out me, just as Obama scares you.......I'll leave it at that, why get really messy?

More on me, I am against fully socialized health care, I've got coverage, good coverage, and he better not take it away from me. I do believe guns are our right, but I'm not going to vote for guns....so to speak. I think we do need a new direction, a young person, without much experience but with a mind capable of doing the job and not sticking with the old ways. I just think we need to accept some change here and there, for gods sake, were like the only country where every other person has gun. I stick to folded steel as defense but to each his own.

I guess I get most offended here, because I cannot fathom why this website is so right wing, most sites are either neutral or balanced and when I read 20 posts bashing obama I get a bit angry, because I know I'm not the only one on here that voted for him. I dont want people to be scared to stand up for what they believe.

An Excellent movie to watch is The Lord Of War, Starring Nicholas Cage and Ethan Hawke. Guns= Getting Us Nowhere Stupid. Be not dismayed Quicksilver, I voted for him... I'll take on a million R wingers any day....with out even increasing my heart rate. I laugh because It amuses me, if I could sit outside their churches on a Sunday, A bible in one hand and a colt in the other... They'll rather give a preacher 10 percent for selling them a pipe dream, over giving that 10 percent to better some one who will more likely have an ill effect on their lives. But hey Religion and Politics makes bad bed partners, because in the end you wake up with your butt hurting, from both. But yet they cry liberty and hate liberals... lol. People need to put down the guns and pick up their neighbors. Whatever happened to being your brothers keep, I guess it's easier to be your brothers killer!!! fighting for stuff your gonna leave behind and is gonna fall into the hands of people who you hated anyway.
    Last edited by RCprince; 11-07-2008 at 01:58 AM.

Well... I have a few comments as well as all of you do.
    First i'd like to state that I am Brazilian and recently naturalized American.
    With that established, I'd like to comment on a few posts past.
    The so called main stream media here in the US is so ridiculously biased it's not even funny,
    I get calls from my mom or friends in Brazil telling me stuff that is happening here that was
    not shown on most of the channels nor print media here... they know way more then I do
    and they are 8 thousand clicks away. The main stream media here is heavily controlled... on their defense I wanna say that the Brazilian corruption and affairs are a spit on peoples faces down there... so there is no need to be biased (or as biased).
    I agree with a lot of stuff that was said here and making a longer story shorter, we need a change in the country's status quo. The way that one man and 8 years set the Americans back is to me... a kick on the nuts. It is painful such great hardworking people being held back by one of the worst presidencies I have ever heard of (I apologize to the ones in favor of the current Prez), not only that but now, most the planet hates our guts even more.
    I think the new Prez is something that the country needs in the sense of change, whether he'll fulfill our needs or not... time will tell.
    Things that the "prior" did passing some of the amendments he did go DIRECTLY against our Bill of Rights, which I am pretty familiarized with since I had to study them for the naturalization process, I find it absurdly ridiculous that it actually became real!!! We have the right to privacy!!!
    Anyway, no more for now. Thanks for reading.
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

I laugh because It amuses me, if I could sit outside their churches on a Sunday, A bible in one hand and a colt in the other... They'll rather give a preacher 10 percent for selling them a pipe dream, over giving that 10 percent to better some one who will more likely have an ill effect on their lives. But hey Religion and Politics makes bad bed partners, because in the end you wake up with your butt hurting, from both.
    WHY do you keep bringing religion into this??? The arguements that have been presented, by me anyhow, have NOTHING to do with religion and EVERYTHING to do with policies that the Left proposes that simply WON'T WORK! Been there, don't that... same results every time...

Look up the definition of insanity sometime... pay attention to the part about trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result...

As for giving a church 10%... If you had any idea what you were talking about, you'd realize the GOOD in this world that is done by these churches and people with a faith in something a little higher than an elected official... I would much rather give my money to them to decide who needs the help than a government that is so easily swayed by minority groups and lobbyists...

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post

I guess I get most offended here, because I cannot fathom why this website is so right wing, most sites are either neutral or balanced and when I read 20 posts bashing obama I get a bit angry, because I know I'm not the only one on here that voted for him. I dont want people to be scared to stand up for what they believe.
    So because there are about 8 or 10 of us out of 1,675 members that are right winged, you think this whole site is right winged. Why don't you practice what you preach and let us stand up for what we believe in.

WHY do you keep bringing religion into this??? The arguements that have been presented, by me anyhow, have NOTHING to do with religion and EVERYTHING to do with policies that the Left proposes that simply WON'T WORK! Been there, don't that... same results every time...

Look up the definition of insanity sometime... pay attention to the part about trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result...

As for giving a church 10%... If you had any idea what you were talking about, you'd realize the GOOD in this world that is done by these churches and people with a faith in something a little higher than an elected official... I would much rather give my money to them to decide who needs the help than a government that is so easily swayed by minority groups and lobbyists...
    First off, I never said anything about giving your money to the government... I said your neighbor, the person whom you see, why not enhance their lives to stop them form going the wrong way and becoming a nuisance to you later. Secondly I know about the church trust me, you get food when you accept my god.

I said your neighbor, the person whom you see, why not enhance their lives to stop them form going the wrong way and becoming a nuisance to you later.
    So it's clear that you subscribe to the "Give a man a fish" part of the saying...

You know what happens when you give the guy on the corner a dollar... he buys more booze... every time...

There is WAY more to a quality life than just money to buy things... including food... Liberals don't really know that because they really don't stand for anything, not as a group anyhow... other than what they happen to be "feeling" at the moment...

And, by the way... speaking of "helping your neighbor"... HOW much did BO and Biden donate to charities over the years??? Bueller?? Bueller???

Sarah Palin and her husband showed a $160,000 income in their tax return (or there-abouts) and donated more to charity than BO and Biden combined... You know, practicing what you preach lends a lot to ones credibility... I know... I know... a novel concept...

This conversation is getting old... The news media is now starting to catch up, and soon you will all be hearing through your standard channels what some of us have been trying to tell you all along. When reality hits, I hope you can honestly evaluate your choice and then ask yourself if this one moment in history was worth the consequences it's caused...

You'll have to actually pay attention and get informed to know that for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Avanti27offshore View Post
    I always liked The Jeffersons, but you have to remember:

GEORGE JEFFERSON WORKED AND SAVED TO MOVE UP!

Andy

So it's clear that you subscribe to the "Give a man a fish" part of the saying...

You know what happens when you give the guy on the corner a dollar... he buys more booze... every time...

There is WAY more to a quality life than just money to buy things... including food... Liberals don't really know that because they really don't stand for anything, not as a group anyhow... other than what they happen to be "feeling" at the moment...

And, by the way... speaking of "helping your neighbor"... HOW much did BO and Biden donate to charities over the years??? Bueller?? Bueller???

Sarah Palin and her husband showed a $160,000 income in their tax return (or there-abouts) and donated more to charity than BO and Biden combined... You know, practicing what you preach lends a lot to ones credibility... I know... I know... a novel concept...

This conversation is getting old... The news media is now starting to catch up, and soon you will all be hearing through your standard channels what some of us have been trying to tell you all along. When reality hits, I hope you can honestly evaluate your choice and then ask yourself if this one moment in history was worth the consequences it's caused...

You'll have to actually pay attention and get informed to know that for sure...
    If I meet them I usually buy them food, what I'm speaking about is taking some of your money and giving back to the community you got it from. If you reinvest in the people around, you limit the possibility they'll be a pain in the ass later in life.

Catching up? let me remind you maybe you need to go back a few weeks and read over some of my posting, what you think you know about Obama, could'nt even scratch the surface of what I know about all of them, you won't open my eyes, maybe some else, But before you open some other persons eyes remember this quote from a month ago "Dems and Repubs are basically the same, just one comes through the front door and the other the window" what you think you know, you don't really know at all. No politician moves me, None.

However the Attributes I saw in President elect Obama is that he ran a respectable campaign and won, He showed people that they have more in common, over what their minor differences are, and he inspired those who the torched will be passed to next, I'm tired of seeing old ass white men running this country, there are other faces who make this nation what it is, and therefore they should be partakes in making some of the decisions in the country they were born in an love. Plus you'll love this, he just coincidentally happened to be Black or Bi-racial(which ever suits you) lol. Oops, let me nip it in the bud before you begin, Jesse Jackson(MLK wanna be) or Al (the Pastor Perm) Sharpton, although they may have their function on a local level, could never perform on a National theater , because they could never mobilize people in such a manner, to set aside their differences( they're a mirror image of r wingers like Mr Karl, Rush, and Mr Slick talker Sean Hannity) they just happened to be of Afro-American persuasion).

As for religion, I'll always get on R wingers for that, because they are hypocrites, they speak out of 2 different ends of their body, it just depends on which end your listening to.

American has a new face, a representation of it's true demographics now and more HOPEFULLY will be, Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, Bill Richardson of New Mexico, We've had Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming along with a plethora of other woman governors after her. I would like a to see Asian governors also. Taxation without Representation is unconstitutional. I'll say it again young folks are leaving the twisted views of their parents behind ( you can take 10 children from 10 different backgrounds or nationalities and place them in a playground and they'll all play together with out any discrepancies as to who to play with or who looks like what, with in a few years of their parents indoctrination they'll start to focus more on what is not similar about them, from what they had in common. So in ending I'll leave you once again with a quote from Heraclitus "There is nothing permanent except change.", "Change is the only constant."

T.E.A.M = Together Everyone Accomplishes More

Quote Originally Posted by Avanti27offshore View Post
    So because there are about 8 or 10 of us out of 1,675 members that are right winged, you think this whole site is right winged. Why don't you practice what you preach and let us stand up for what we believe in.
    fail

I believe you have and are standing up for what you believe. Honestly you think 1675 members post on here? None the less what you said is worthless, you made statements, so did I, difference is you want me to shut up. I just want some moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
    I always liked The Jeffersons, but you have to remember:

GEORGE JEFFERSON WORKED AND SAVED TO MOVE UP!

Andy
    Avanti needs psychological help, he has a lot of hate built up in side of him, for what reason only he knows. maybe he needs to place some mileage on that passport if he has one, go see the real world. hillsborough County, you can't even find it on a map in comparison to the rest of the world. Thank god we have boats in common, otherwise I'd die from starvation due to the cerebral deficit.

Giving to charities is easy if you've been robbing the state all along.

I dare you to use a term besides liberals. Who are you refering to? I'm not even sure if anyone knows what a liberal is and/or who they are. I guess the best part of all this is you dont have a choice as to where your taxes go, which is probably for the best. However many who are against any fed assistance forget how we get money for needless wars. So "liberals" want to give a man a fish and neo-cons(love that term) want to give a man a fish, come back kill his family, give him another fish, teach him how to fish and then kill him. My point, wasted money. I'd rather waste money on my lazy neighbor(and I do have one of those), than spend it on bullets and bomb and than later for companies to clean up the mess only to blow it up again.

and dont give me some hippie traitor speak, by best friend is on a special ops mission right now in Iraq and I'd give my life for this country but even he knows he's just doing his job and not winning a damn thing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast