Thread: Medical Distinction

Default Medical Distinction

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below...

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome since both ultimately result in death.

So does Mr SJFE have guts or balls?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsSJFE View Post
    We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below...

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome since both ultimately result in death.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReddyWatts View Post
    So does Mr SJFE have guts or balls?
    UH OH here it comes LOL

thats good

I like that one...I guess I got niether guts nor balls.....check my
    signature @#*!
    Island Boys Fast Electric Hawaii

MrsSJFE hahahahaha thats funny as all get out. hahahahahahah im still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fast Electric and Fast Ford's / V8 Mustang Enthusiast