Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forward Thinking Cyberstorm P-Ltd Mono

Sure buddy! That would be great.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    Sure buddy! That would be great.

I'll make one today if I can tear myself away (ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz) from the 200 lap Auto Club Speedway NASCAR extravaganza [ authors message : Martin Truex Jr. # 78 is an IMPBA record holder and occasional Legg Lakester- being a fan of his goes with the territory - He's on the grid starting in 4th qualifying position today]
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Cool factoid!! No rush, many builds a happening...
    Nortavlag Bulc

Martin Truex Jr.!!!! No kidding! How cool! He probably hates turning right!

On it's way. To save on postage it's strapped on the back of a northward migrating beaver. Keep a lookout for a furry letter carrier

raydoubler.jpg
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

That's awesome Tony. Muchos gracias!

Let me know if you ever need anything.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Just out of curiosity, is the Pursuit windshield the same as the Cyberstorm? They look really close​.
    I ask since mono Jeff hasn't had time to get back to me and Steve sells the Pursuit windshield in vinyl for 7.99.

Placing an order soon....
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is the Pursuit windshield the same as the Cyberstorm? They look really close​.
    I ask since mono Jeff hasn't had time to get back to me and Steve sells the Pursuit windshield in vinyl for 7.99.

Placing an order soon....
    Ray,
    Can't say for sure - never owned a Pursuit -'tho scuttlebut suggests that the Pursuit is a splashed Cyberstorm (although some details of the canopy look different.)

Not the same

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    Ray,
    Can't say for sure - never owned a Pursuit -'tho scuttlebut suggests that the Pursuit is a splashed Cyberstorm (although some details of the canopy look different.)
    No... definitely not the same... TFL has a longer "flat" in the keel, deeper V, and more plunge in the bow. Part of the reason they run so well when it gets a little rough.
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    No... definitely not the same... TFL has a longer "flat" in the keel, deeper V, and more plunge in the bow. Part of the reason they run so well when it gets a little rough.
    That I cannot disagree with however, I'm only concerned with the windshield.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12