Thread: Voracity 36 prop - Need some advice

Default Voracity 36 prop - Need some advice

I have a stock Voracity 36 and I want to try a new prop.

I bought an m645 prop (stock is similar to an x645) that I plan on S&B.

After doing some research in the Voracity RTR thread I found the ABC 1914-17-45 (2) prop gives a good 5mph increase on this boat and is a good prop for stock internal.

The problem is that prop has been out of stock on here for a long time. For the last several months I've been checking for it here and also signed up for email alerts when it becomes available.

Does anyone know where I can buy that prop? Or when will it be back in stock?

Also, I hear about a guy 'dasboata' that will S&B props.. is that a user here? I would love to have some props S&B from him.

Finally, any other props you would recommend me try on my Voracity 36 to keep it stock with a mild mph boost?

Thanks.

Dasboater is indeed on this forum, or go to www.dasboater.com. He will sharpen & balance props for you or supply the prop sharpened & balanced, I should add providing he has the prop in stock or prop is available.

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Dasboater is indeed on this forum, or go to www.dasboater.com. He will sharpen & balance props for you or supply the prop sharpened & balanced, I should add providing he has the prop in stock or prop is available.
    Thanks, I just sent him an email.

Does anyone know where to buy ABC 1914-17-45 (2) props?

Thanks Guys !!! I only have a 1914/10* in stock I can do other best to communicate with me threw emails dasboata@aol.com thanks chris

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    Thanks Guys !!! I only have a 1914/10* in stock I can do other best to communicate with me threw emails dasboata@aol.com thanks chris
    Awesome, I will send you an email now.