Thread: Toysport Syncron

Default Toysport Syncron

Hey all, Well since Im waiting for parts for my other build, I thought I could start getting some direction on my new Syncron.
    I was thinking Neu 1515, castle hyrda Ice 200, and maybe X442... Hardware is where im stuck, I don't really want to fork out what they want for the hardware through toysport, any suggestions, OSE has a nice looking speed master combo for $100 that has everything I would need, But open to suggestions..
    Thanks Paul

I'm running a 4S1P config, Neu 1515 1Y (2200KV) hydra 240 ESC (I think that is overkill-- I think 180 would be more than enough). My favorite prop at the moment is x440, although x442 also works well (gets a little loose with the x442). I've found than anything larger than x442 results in too much chine walking on that hull.

I have stock hardware on my syncron, but on my used triton I replaced the strut with the larger stinger strut and that works great. Here's a picture of that.

Chief
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the info, Did you drill out more holes in the side to make it roll better? I've seen it done on a couple of hulls, How does your's roll, Also do you have any pics of the inside of your syncron?
    Thanks Paul

Hi,
    No, I prefer to keep the holes to a min-- with the single stock hole it'll roll in about 15 seconds.
    Here's my build thread on my syncron:

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...syncron+newbie

Note, I started with a fiegao motor which was junk, then tried a neu 1500Kv with a large prop and got too much chine walking, then settled on neu 2200kv with a smaller prop and now it rocks (all on 4S1P).

Chief

Default Finally DONE!

Well, After taking some time off due to "life" lol, I finally got the boat done, I might have skipped a few pictures here and there, but for the most part here it is. Thanks to BigChief, Steve, Tyler for the help! I will maiden this tomorrow, unfortanulay there's no cell service or internet where we are going, not a bad thing!
    Setup: Neu 1515 2200KV, ETTI 150 OPTO, Hitec Water proof servo, Sport BEC, All octura/speed master hardware, 4S1P Dinogy 4S 5000MAH, X642 to start..
    [

Default more pics

More pics..
    [

Default more pics

and more pics
    [

Default More Pics..

more Pics..
    [

Default Last pics..

and the last ones..
    [

I'll be up north in the Adirondacks, Old forge... There's no internet or cell service, so if I do not respond to any questions... It will be next week..
    Next on the build list... HPR135 Bulletproof!!! MODS could you move this thread to the boat building one. I didn't realize it was in the wrong section, Thanks..
    [

Nice job with the build. Mine runs nice with the X642 but hardware is Toysport.

Thanks for moving the thread Jim!
    [

Great looking build!
    NEVER SATISFIED RACING
    Fine Design 32 V-Hull 4082+6s

Thank you, unfortunately I have to re-work the battery layout. Most run 2-2s packs, I wanted to run just a single 4s pack, the boat won't roll over all the way. I'm going to play around with some lead and see where the weight needs to be. Then re-do the sled. It's only held in with aquarium silicone so it should pop out with a little work.
    [