Thread: Lake ozark mini shoot out

Default Lake ozark mini shoot out

Wondering who would be coming to the shootout. I will be there Saturday but plan to be filming. I would like to do a few interviews and gear reviews and then will produce something that should be a good promo for the next year and have the main runs unless they hit higher on Sunday. This new location should be just what we need to see some very high speeds. I already think we will be seeing around 130 mph. I won't say who but there are a couple very capable. A little weather is possible for a bit of rain so we will see.

Good luck to anyone running. I can run back home if emergency and make any drives that may be needed but nothing over 187 on cables.

121 mph by Mr Bradley. More in it but water was tough. I think if he gets good water Sunday morning we will see my predicted 128. Will have video up after some editing.

Some quick cell phone shots from today...

This boat belongs to a friend of mine. I've been going to LOTO for over 20 years, so anything in Budweiser livery is a welcome sight.
    IMG_0259.jpg

The custom aluminum beer bottle fuel tanks are some of the coolest details I've ever seen on a boat, scale or full sized!
    IMG_0258.jpg

IMG950262.jpg
    IMG950263.jpg
    IMG950266.jpg
    Attachment 145579
    Attachment 145580

Some gorgeous boats there weasel. Any results to post?

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Unfortunately, I wasn't there. I got down there for the 4th this year, and that was it. These pictures were sent to me today from my friend who's there every weekend. For some reason, the last two pictures didn't show up, one had the leader board as of mid morning Sunday.
    IMG950267.jpg
    IMG950269.jpg

Video on elite rc fb page but will try and link a story to here that had nice shots.

Jeff, Can you link out to the FB page here? Thanks!