Hey guys, I just posted here a week or so ago regarding my new boat, the TFL Genesis 900 from OSE. I ordered the proper batteries and harness to get running, all is great. However, I cannot seem to get the ESC to accept my programming settings. After entering programming mode, the only settings I wanted to change were the lipo cutoff. So I select 4s, save settings by pushing the throttle stick to the reverse position and it is then supposed to return to running mode. All is good when I do this, except that when I let the throttle back to neutral the motor will rev all the way up. The only way to get it to stop is push the stick back forward. After this happens I then unplug the batteries and plug back in, the throttle returns to normal but the settings don't save. To test, I programmed it to have 25% reverse (I don't plan on running reverse, but this is just to test) and as I follow the same steps, sure enough reverse doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong here? It gives the confirmation beeps when I select the settings etc, so I know I'm doing that right. My hunch is that this is a cheaper ESC anyway, I was planning to drop a T180 in it sooner or later but I at least wanted to get a few runs in on this one, I'm already waiting on new props and nylon bolt because I hit a rock on the first run and still need more batteries

Can you experts help me out here? Thanks in advance.