Thread: 29 V3 best stock prop

Default 29 V3 best stock prop

Any new recommended best prop for a stock 4s setup with the stock motor.

X642 will do well on some good 2 cell lipos.
    BlackJack-Miss Geico 29 V3 Leopard 4074 2200KV 78mph on GPS so far- FE Fun boat
    JAE 21GT B Hydro outrigger, Whiplash B Sport Hydro-Nitro Race Boats District-14
    www.ABMods.com

I ran the x642 on 4s and ran 49mph all day long on the V3. It does run warm, so I would be sure to reroute your stock cooling lines: rudder>ESC>Motor lower barb>motor upper barb>hull outlet
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I have a Miss Geico V3 29 and plan to run on 6s 5200mah 45c what prop would you recommend been thinking of a 440/3 just a guess
    Any ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Fixitguy1 View Post
    I have a Miss Geico V3 29 and plan to run on 6s 5200mah 45c what prop would you recommend been thinking of a 440/3 just a guess
    Any ideas
    I ran a sharpened and balanced X440/3 prop on stock electronics with two 3S graphene packs and did 60mph consistently. The motor runs warm, so I rerouted the cooling lines to feed the motor first, then the ESC, opposite of my slower 6S setups. You also need to lower the stock ESC timing from 15* to 7.5* to use that prop, per Rafael at Proboat.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I noticed that the sponsons are pretty bad and plan to blueprint them, should I also include the flat part of the hull
    Thanks for your input on cooling. Have a lot of work to do

You only need to blueprint the sponsons. The newer V3 hulls (with white epoxy inside) are near perfect though.

At first glance the boat looks good, then I had it on my desk in the sun and the deck had some waves in it and when I checked the sponsons they where just as bad.
    It is the newer MG V3 hull. my friend has one also and have not checked it out yet, will tomorrow.
    Thanks