Thread: Swordfish Pro 300A HV Lite ....Wire Hook up HELP

Default Swordfish Pro 300A HV Lite ....Wire Hook up HELP

Question #1 I have no idea how to hook up huge wires from this esc to swordfish's cap bank. Bank came from OSE and has two bullet connectors attached to it but very small pads on back side of board to attach wires.
    Question #2 How do I run two 6 cell lipos in series for this esc. All instructions appear to be for parelle.
    Question #3 Does the spark arrestor from the positive side of the esc wires get solider to the post on the cap bank, or where does it hook up and how does it work?

Can you take a picture of cap bank? Do you own a soldering station?

If you are confused by the ESC's 4 power wires -- combine both the red/red and black/black wires... and then connect it as series like you normally would.

The spark arrester is good for avoiding sparks (and avoiding damage to your bullet connectors) for voltage higher than 4s or 6s.
    It is used when connecting the power leads to your lipo's. So it goes on the wires near your bullet connectors. Search Google/Youtube and you will see exactly how its properly used. It's pretty simple.

You have to connect to the spark arrestor to allow the resistor to "charge" for a second or 2 and then you connect your last bullet connector like you normally would.

Thank you, I just have a problem of getting an idea on how to join those big fat wires together and then trying to bend them to solider on to that small circuit board. The positive wire that has the spark arrestor on it has some sort of a wire coiled under the shrink wrap that makes the wire very stiff. Looks like I am going to have to add an extension of #8 wire to make the bend. Sorry no pictures my new computer wont accept my camera card.