Thread: 3th annual friendship race lavaltrie

Default 3th annual friendship race lavaltrie

Hello,
    On June 2-4 2017 theClub de Bateau Téléguidé de Lanaudièrewill host the3th annual friendship race lavaltrie. This event routinely draws competitors from across Canada and the United States. The event typically draws over 50 racers and upwards of 150 boats showcasing some of the most competitive nitro F/E & gas racing in the country. The success of the Club de Bateau Téléguidé de LanaudièreSummer classic would not be possible without the full support of our distributors, manufacturers, and friends such as yourself through donations and sponsorships.
    We are asking for your help as a sponsor by donating products and/orgift certificates to be used as raffle prizes during the event. To show our appreciation for your generosity and to help promote your products/company we will give credit to youover the PA system throughout the race, during the raffle drawing, and during the trophy presentation. This is a great way to advertise your products and promote racing. We would also like to invite you to send your banners, signage, stickers, or other items to highlight your products and your company. We hope we can count on you for your generous support.
    The3th annual friendship race lavaltrie is just around the corner. Please send in your reply to let us know of your sponsorship
    Sincerely,

Normand langevin
    Member /Helper

Phone # 613-938-3080
    Email normand_305@yahoo.com

Mailing Add...
    1213 Fatimaset

Cornwall Ontario Canada
    K6j 4z7
    Thanks for supporting radio control modeling!
    Last edited by Diegoboy; 03-29-2017 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Update for the new date
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The club de bateau teleguide de la naudiere would like to thank offshore electric for the sponsorship it is appriciated very much
    Normand langevin member / club helper

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I would like to take you for the sponsor and advertising we had to cancel the event due to low count and we did a small race event and raffle amount the driver that did show up thank you again for your support

Event update:
    lavaltrie flyer.jpg
    June 2-4 2017
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I like to invite any US racer to attend our event everyone is welcome

DSCN0067.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images