Hello everyone, I have just recently got back into the RC world after a stint of having kids. I bought a Miss Geico 29 V3 about a month ago and myself and the kids are really enjoying it. Last night I started to charge up the batteries (I leave them in the boat and bring it to the wall charger) and when I removed the hatch I noticed an electric/epoxy kind of smell that I havent noticed before. I let it air out all night but it still smells the same. Im afraid that something could be going on with the electronics, but Ive only been running 4s and 35C. The last time I had the boat out it was at full speed about 85% of the time. I am able to make long straight runs at my pond and it was flowing good water. Everything ran fine, and I didnt notice the smell when I turned the switch to off and disconnected the batteries at the pond, I put the lid back on and went home. It was the following day when I went to charge the batteries back up that I could detect the smell. Any help is appreciated!