Thread: 2016 Michigan Cup

Default 2016 Michigan Cup

Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

Nice Larry, thanks. Since it was so hot, were there any melt downs? I mean besides you, Larry, on the stand .

Sorry I missed it y'all.

Take care Ken H.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Thanks for the picture.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Ray there was a lipo fire. But I only smelled it. I didn't actually see it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Steven Vaccaro

An other great event put on by MMEU just for racers . This club goes out of its way to make sure your having a great time and all your needs are met.
    The racing was intense , as it should be, some rail rubb'n some blow overs, and great CD'n to keep everything cool. All the kids (young and old) played very well together. I'm proud to be a part of our small FE family in the way that everyone chipped in to help out Ken and his family to make sure they had everything they need to get Fede on the water in some classes, which he did very well in. What a great bunch of guys and gals. This is a must do event for anyone sitting on the fence , keep your calendar clear (same weekend every year).
    Cheers, Jay.
    Race on

Thanks guys. It means a lot to us that you had a good time.

On the trailer business.........

Our club chipped in to provide Fede with a Pursuit. Including a radio, batteries, power supply and a Hyperian duo to get him going. I believe the Vaccarro family threw in a spare Spektrum because that's what he was accustomed to. We sent him home with the whole lot.

Then one of our local hobby shops, Nankin Hobby heard about their story and donated a Voracity with cells.

Dan Beardsley won a hull in the raffle and handed that off to Fede too.

None of this will replace what was stolen but the gesture might make them consider staying with us.

Todd Fluery did everything shy of going door to door to help hunt down Ken's trailer. News coverage started with Todd. Nice work Todd. I know you're still as pissed as I am and haven't given up on his gear.

I told Ken that I would personally build anything he needed to rebuild hi fleet that I was capable of. I'll be starting with a Pearl I think as soon as I finish mine.

I'm disappointing in humanity but I'm very proud of our hobby right now. All of us. We're all a family. Model boaters. What ever you want to call us.
    Noisy person

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    I told Ken that I would personally build anything he needed to rebuild hi fleet that I was capable of. I'll be starting with a Pearl I think as soon as I finish mine.
    Ken - I would be honored to build it as well, or I can send you a new kit. Just let me know.

Thanks guys. It means a lot to us that you had a good time.

On the trailer business.........

Our club chipped in to provide Fede with a Pursuit. Including a radio, batteries, power supply and a Hyperian duo to get him going. I believe the Vaccarro family threw in a spare Spektrum because that's what he was accustomed to. We sent him home with the whole lot.

Then one of our local hobby shops, Nankin Hobby heard about their story and donated a Voracity with cells.

Dan Beardsley won a hull in the raffle and handed that off to Fede too.

None of this will replace what was stolen but the gesture might make them consider staying with us.

Todd Fluery did everything shy of going door to door to help hunt down Ken's trailer. News coverage started with Todd. Nice work Todd. I know you're still as pissed as I am and haven't given up on his gear.

I'm disappointing in humanity but I'm very proud of our hobby right now. All of us. We're all a family. Model boaters. What ever you want to call us.
    You Bozo's rock!!!!!!!

Congrats Terry Davis on the Michigan Cup Win
    Also Congrats to Terry, Tyler, And Tom Castellani
    on the Team Win.

Don't let my drama take a way from your great performance
    TenShock Brushless / Pro Marine
    NEU Motors / Rico Racing/ Castle Creations
    2023 NAMBA & 2018 IMPBA FE High Points "National Champion"

My daughter just pointed something out. Ty is the youngest winner of the Cup since inception. 16 and a cup win under his belt. That's pretty dances cool.
    Noisy person

Congratulations on another successful Michigan Cup, and of course, winning it!!

Oh yeah, smack Ty in the chest for me will ya?!?!?

My daughter just pointed something out. Ty is the youngest winner of the Cup since inception. 16 and a cup win under his belt. That's pretty dances cool.
    Congrates to Tyler, great kid and great driver.
    Steven Vaccaro

That's pretty dances cool.
    Really auto corrupt?

Dang'd cool.
    Noisy person

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Congrates to Tyler, great kid and great driver.
    He hasbeen relentless since the race. "Let's build this that the other run this class that class" Suddenly I have no boats to run. He wants to race everything. Punk.
    Noisy person

He hasbeen relentless since the race. "Let's build this that the other run this class that class" Suddenly I have no boats to run. He wants to race everything. Punk.
    He's been bitten by the rc boating bug. Love it. Plus it keeps me in business
    Steven Vaccaro

LOL..... Terry can you say 8th scale, cause that's all you got left !! maybe you should pick one up just in case you can't stop that kid.... He's already going Q-hydro. looks like you can't stop the inevitable

Cheers, Jay.

There are two in the basement I never finished.
    Noisy person

Terry........oh, yeah......Terry.......that guy.......the grease monkey that's always wrenching on my friend Ty's boats......yeah, I know him.