Thread: supervee perfect ?

Question supervee perfect ?

I ran my supervee 27 today and without the adjustable trim tabs i ordered it is running across water almost perfect ,not bouncing just skimming across but seems slow when its trimmed this way. Ive ordered a dynamite 2000kv just for extra rpm on 4s compared to my stock blue motor..with my 120amp seaking esc, so maybe having motor,turnfin for left side,adjustable tabs will increase speed a good bit. Whats yalls idea or thoughts on this? What is the perfect riding condition

also using a grim racer 42/55 prop is that slowing me down? currently with my stock motor? When i get new motor what could i run to get speed?

The SV has limitations on the speed before the stability gets way out of control. Is it running wet?

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    The SV has limitations on the speed before the stability gets way out of control. Is it running wet?
    the boat is preety dry on front end

If it is running dry and stable, don't change a damn thing, we have found who got the good one.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by NativePaul View Post
    If it is running dry and stable, don't change a damn thing, we have found who got the good one.
    thanks doby and nativepaul, i did get my adjustable trims in and the other turn fin so maybe when I get motor in if it even helps speed it will be stable at faster speeds

so i ran my supervee today with dynamite 2000kv and 120esc on 4s with a plastic 2 blade prop 40mm and after 2nd run of about 10minutes each the back of the prop cable broke off and lost prop and end of cable in water. What causes this? when i put new motor in i took my grimgrease and grease cable too.

does the upgraded flexshaft from kintec racing better? I gotta get it fixxed soon but if a stocker breaks easy i may not get lucky and had close to bank to retrieve.