Hey everyone. I have talked about this for a few years now, but I finally am hustling to get this design finished, and built in the very near future. This is my first rigger design so its all new to me, however, I have put in the logic I have learned, along with some other guys that actually know Rigger design, and this is where I am at! As you can see, it has some things you have never seen in a rigger to help the build be easy as possible. the rear bottom plate is also the framework for the rear shoes, all in one piece. This will be light weight, and very strong. As you can see, the center section design is pretty much done, and I am working on the sponsons now. Yes, the top has a lot of curvature, I wanted this for looks...To combat that, the bottom has the quarter round included, just like my sport hydros...which has been extremely effective in controlling the hulls downforce. Right now, this will be a 31" design, but if it works like I hope, a 38" and probably 44" will follow...we just need to see how this goes! Give me your feedback on the look of the design, and the cowling! Thanks, Mike Luszcz, ML Boatworks