Thread: Anti Spark Lead

Default Anti Spark Lead

Hi, I'm relatively new to electric anything. I recently purchased the Swordfish Pro+ 300HV Lite ESC and the single battery Capacitor board. My question is related to the anti-spark lead coming off the + lead. Does this get permanently get soldered to the small post on the cap board or does this get intermittently connected elsewhere? Would it be better to use a small bullett connector to attach to the cap post? I've never used this option before.
    Last edited by Mark Kranc; 05-22-2016 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kranc View Post
    Hi, I'm relatively new to electric anything. I recently purchased the Swordfish Pro+ 300HV Lite ESC and the single battery Capacitor board. My question is related to the anti-spark lead coming off the + lead. Does this get permanently get soldered to the small post on the cap board or does this get intermittently connected elsewhere? Would it be better to use a small bullett connector to attach to the cap post? I've never used this option before.
    I'm overwhelmed by the outpouring of helpful information from the very knowledgable RC boating community. Thank you for all of your help, not!

Thumbs down

A shi##y attitude will not get you any help. It may be that no one knows the answer, or because the board has been rather quite recently no one saw your question.

If this is the way you play online, perhaps you should find a different playground.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Thanks for the helpful advice

Any time