Thread: !/8th scale "92" Miss Bud

Default !/8th scale "92" Miss Bud

BB2015.JPGIMG_0035.JPGIMG_1640.JPGIMG_1645.jpgIMG_1747.JPGI hope to show some pictures of a new Steve Muck epoxy glass hull I'm finishing for District 7 NAMBA racing if we can get some interest going in FE 1/8th scale. I had a 67 nitro boat of this hull that was destroyed accidently by John Borden of Lone Star Racing when he let me go ahead of him in a heat race and I proceeded to blow over on the back straight and submerge and when I surfaced John had no option but to go through my R sponson. Being the super racer and friend John is he made me a new epoxy glass hull and I planned to rebuild a nitro Miss Bud. Many years passed and after redoing my nitro LeeCraft tunnel as a FE and building a 1/5.2 scale SwitzerCraft Baby Bullet from the German 152vo website, and doing a 21 ZippKit FE rigger I started to do the 1/8th scale Miss Bud.

I want to thank Steve Muck for his hull design and for sharing his shop with me , John Borden for producing the hull, Bill Brant for his help, Oscar Love for answering so many questions, and my wife Judi for letting me go play boats everyday in my retirement

Correction--My wife says she not only lets me go to the shop but she actually highly recommends it.IMG_1766.JPGIMG_1767.JPGIMG_1777.JPGIMG_1778.jpgIMG_1779.JPG

Every model boater reading this thread now loves your dear wife, Judi.
    As a lover of 1/8 scales. I'd like to say, that is a beautiful boat.
    So what is the setup? motor ,ESC, prop, batteries.

785boats--My wife says thanks-- Thanks to Bill Brant motor HET Typhoon840KV, Alien ESC, Revo 4S(2P) 40C batts, CC racing rudder, Steve Muck strut, savox servo, Kintec cowl hold downs(love these) Probably start with nitro props Oct 1455-57, 455-57. GRH