Thread: green LED on Seaking 180v3

Default green LED on Seaking 180v3

I put a new 180 amp Seaking in my Voracity and I cannot get it to program full throttle (green led) to my DX2e radio that comes with the Voracity. I followed the instructions that come with the esc but I cannot get the green led (wherever it is) to come on. Thanks

I program full throttle everytime I turn my boats on cause Ive read the 180a esc's only run about 80% throttle if you don't, that could be wrong though. Simply hold transmitter in full throttle while turning on ESC. It should beep twice, then a long beep as soon as you release the throttle, then it will beep cell count after that and its set. I believe the only time the green led illuminates is when full throttle is engaged, or if the esc has entered thermal protection, I can check mine after work if you'd like

DX2e has a throttle trim knob below the steering trim knob. It's easily bumped. I would think that the throttle trim should be in the middle (dot straight up) for the ESC calibration to work properly. Too far off of mid position will confuse the ESC.
    Ron - The Villages, FL

https://castawaysboatworx.org/

I checked everything again and found that I reversed the the throttle servo button and I reversed the motor wires to compensate for wrong rotation. Duh. Now it works fine. Thanks for your help