Thread: New Orleans Fast Electric

Default New Orleans Fast Electric

Hey we had a nice group here and it just went away im looking for any of the members so we can talk about old times also if there's anyone in the New Orleans area I run quite often it can be a bit boring by yourself!! I run at the bayou it's nice plenty of space and blocked so the chop is usually small.

I'm not interested in packing up all of my stuff and taking a long drive somewhere to meet up with anyone as that is truly a pain

have yougot in touch with the voo do club there by the airport?
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

Voodoo club is in reserve, la. They have a really nice drivers stand and their pond is also sheltered.

[QUOTE= I'm not interested in packing up all of my stuff and taking a long drive somewhere to meet up with anyone as that is truly a pain[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's why you have nobody to run with. Just thinking out loud here.

Like I said I don't want to drive an hour both ways in the worst traffic in this area with 10 boats, there is plenty of water in this area I'll just keep going alone or meet up with the 2 guys that I know but are not completely into the sport.

Thanks for the input though I'll visit the voodoo club at some point I know a few of the guys they run a lot of gas boats

At some point someone in this area will do a search here on the site and find me