Thread: RSX310 ML Boatworks Rigger Complete Boat Almost Ready To Run $425 Delivered Cont. USA

Default SOLD RSX310 ML Boatworks Rigger Complete Boat Almost Ready To Run SOLD

Quality built ML RSX 31" rigger hydroplane. Put together well with West System epoxy and and fiberglass cloth tabbing on all internal joints. Carbon fiber ride pads were installed instead of the plywood pieces. Sponsons are packed with light weight Styrofoam ceiling tile material for flotation. Boat is almost ready to run. You need to add your motor, ESC, battery, prop and receiver to complete. Quality Speed Master mini rudder and small strut installed. 3/16th Speed Master flex cable with drive dog and prop nut included. Custom stainless turn fin bracket with lots of holes for handling adjustments. Mojo Racing Products 20 size SS turn fin. OSE aluminum motor mount and servo mount. HiTech 645 MG servo with horn and linkage installed. Zipp Kits sold carbon booms and locking collars. Sponsons and rudder will be removed for shipping. Boat is in great condition. Boat was painted with Klass Kote white epoxy and clear coated with hardener. Some paint peeled on nose and rear radio hatch and has been touched up. Photos show boat's condition well. Can be run with 36mm P-limited motor, or 40mm dia full P set-up. I set it up for a NEU 1515 motor when run in P-hydro class. $425 firm delivered to you in the lower 48 states. SOLD!

P1060662.jpg
    P1060663.jpg
    P1060664.jpg
    P1060665.jpg
    P1060649.jpg
    Last edited by mojoracer; 11-03-2019 at 11:59 AM.
    Bob Zola NAMBA 212
    2022 NAMBA Nationals FE High Points Champion
    Owner www.mojoracingproducts.comTeam Driver: Black Pearl Hydroplanes

More Photos here
    P1060651.jpg
    P1060666.jpg
    Bob Zola NAMBA 212
    2022 NAMBA Nationals FE High Points Champion
    Owner www.mojoracingproducts.comTeam Driver: Black Pearl Hydroplanes

i'll take it

Quote Originally Posted by nmnorth View Post
    i'll take it