Thread: Horizon hobby & their email support.

Default Horizon hobby & their email support.

So I've emailed horizon hobby a couple of times within the past month. I have not got any of my emails returned. The first email was several questions before a purchase. The second email was in regards to recent products I have purchased from them. Now I have heard they are good at dealing with customers. But this is pretty lame. I tried to call a couple of time. I was on hold so long I gave up.

To tell the truth, I'm gonna have a hard time pushing customers their way with this kind of treatment.
    Land, Sea & Air, A true RC Addict.

Call them
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

You were on hold for so long??

I've called several times, and every time I use the "call back" feature. Works like a charm. They call you back in the order in which you've been put on hold.

Sorry you've had a bad experience. I have nothing but good things to say about their service. Also the On Line tech support was very helpful.

just my .02

One of their reps posted on here or rcgroups, I forget which, that email is not a very efficient method of contacting them. They just get slammed with spam and other stuff.

I've used the "call back" and it works as described.

Spektrum apparently doesn't do email either.
    Noisy person

I've had the same luck with spektrum. I emailed them an idea I had that would really make their controllers stand out from the rest. No response.
    Land, Sea & Air, A true RC Addict.

Second the call back feature, that has worked very well in the past for me.
    NEVER SATISFIED RACING
    Fine Design 32 V-Hull 4082+6s

Bought a slightly used DX9 (black edition) air tx, needed to register so i can update the latest FW. Although the seller had already de-registered the item, when I typed in the serial number it was still locked.
    Anyway, called HH but I didn't use the call back, big mistake, since mobile phone can be disconnected for any number of reason. So at last I gave the call-back a try and it worked so well, the rep was very nice.
    also they responded my email in 72 hours, considering how busy they are, i can't complain.
    Too many boats, not enough time...