Thread: Tackapausha

Default Tackapausha

Couple of pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

What looks like a water fountain is a boat WOT bow down till it hit lipo cut off then floated up. Did this a couple times thru the day lol.

Hey Joe you got some great shots of the boats. I posted the water fountain DBLNICKELS and Vinnys boat on youtube check out the videos look me up Robert Ferrara .There is over 50 videos of my and Ricks boats

There's the water fountain! Too bad we didn't get a video of that. I've never seen that before. Thanks for posting.

it started like this
    Quote Originally Posted by rabosi View Post
    There's the water fountain! Too bad we didn't get a video of that. I've never seen that before. Thanks for posting.

Water fountain ala rc boat. lol

Quote Originally Posted by spectre View Post
    it started like this
    Hey ! That sign says Seaford ! I'm Long Beach High School Class of 1961. My first girlfriend lived in Seaford (met her at the Malibu Beach Club)

Had a little model boating experience at the "Duck Pond" in Baldwin in the 1950's. (Yes I'm that old - turned 70 today)
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Happy Birthday Tony! I'm guessing that area looks a bit different than you remember.

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    Hey ! That sign says Seaford ! I'm Long Beach High School Class of 1961. My first girlfriend lived in Seaford (met her at the Malibu Beach Club)

Had a little model boating experience at the "Duck Pond" in Baldwin in the 1950's. (Yes I'm that old - turned 70 today)
    I used to go to Malibu night club in the 80s, had some good times there. The board walk I've had late nights on too, happy birthday . Long Beach in the back round

Cool