Thread: !!! 54" MHZ: DRAMBUIE on ICE w/ Twin NEU 2215!!!

Default !!! 54" MHZ: DRAMBUIE on ICE w/ Twin NEU 2215!!!

Bought this from domp444, per thread: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...light=drambuie
    Who bought it from JMSCARD: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...light=drambuie

Paint Job is still incredible!
    This was my flagship of my fleet, and need to let her go.

Comes with:
    -Hull and Hardware
    -Pair of NEU 2215/1.5Y (1020Kv)
    -Pair of X457 S&B L&R by Andy Brown
    -Pair of FC HV ESC 200A: 8mm Bullet, Split to 5.5mm Bullets to run on 10S/2P
    -Hitec HS-5765 Qtr Scale HV Servo
    -Spektrum MR3000 Rx

Small nicks on bottom of hull, per pics.
    Snorkel had a crack(see pics), when domp444 shipped it, the snorkel, must of hit a bump, it should of been flipped into the hull for a safer travel. I applied thin CA and minor paint touch-up, it does not affect the performance.

Hatch: 2part foam was molded to hold a Garmen eTrex H, with Puretech velcro holder.

PRICE: $1,960.00/ OBO via PayPal

Shipping based on your Zip Code.
    I would need to build a big box,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rcbidder; 03-22-2016 at 07:52 AM.

more pics

pics2

pics3

pics4

pics5

What kind of speeds would you expect on 6s a side

Quote Originally Posted by Leeandre View Post
    What kind of speeds would you expect on 6s a side
    On 6s: approx 35-40 mph.

Bump on Offers!!

Taking Offers or consider trade for large V-Hull/ mono.

Would running this on 8S or 10S per side get this running around 80mph or more. I have the batteries to run 8S2p ,10S2p and 12S2P on each side. I'm interested but I would like to run this at least 80mph+. If you have tried this running on 8S, 10S or 12S could you tell me what confirmed speeds you got or the fastest speed you got and on what set up. Even though performance is important to me, the cosmetics . . .design and paint scheme on the outside are equally as important as I'm into the looks of the boat. And the size of this boat is awesome as I have other boats that are also over 50". But this would make a fine flagship in my fleet. Also as for a large V-hUll/mono that you are looking for, do you want just the hull or with electronics? I also have large mono hulls that ran on gas but I took everything out and converted it to electric. I was planning to build a top for it but didn't get to it because I lack experience with the building part. So it doesn't have a top but the hull has an absolutely beautiful custom paint job as well. Well, thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    Would running this on 8S or 10S per side get this running around 80mph or more. I have the batteries to run 8S2p ,10S2p and 12S2P on each side. I'm interested but I would like to run this at least 80mph+. If you have tried this running on 8S, 10S or 12S could you tell me what confirmed speeds you got or the fastest speed you got and on what set up. Even though performance is important to me, the cosmetics . . .design and paint scheme on the outside are equally as important as I'm into the looks of the boat. And the size of this boat is awesome as I have other boats that are also over 50". But this would make a fine flagship in my fleet. Also as for a large V-hUll/mono that you are looking for, do you want just the hull or with electronics? I also have large mono hulls that ran on gas but I took everything out and converted it to electric. I was planning to build a top for it but didn't get to it because I lack experience with the building part. So it doesn't have a top but the hull has an absolutely beautiful custom paint job as well. Well, thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Ran it with 10S/2P with the current 457 props, never clocked or GPS, but estimated to be around 60 +/-, was running more for sport. With add'l tuning and a bigger props, this could hit 80. This cat is definitely a flagship to any fleet.
    V-Hull: looking for RTR, minus Rx, electric set-up, nothing converted

Taking offers!

Still for Sale and taking offers.!