(I wasn't sure what section to put this in)

I recently damaged a hatch in a crash. I repaired it but clearing it is just too much of a paint in the butt with mixing the clear, clean up, cleaning the gun etc. I decided to try this spray can clear. I've read good things about it. I knew it would be enough for two hatches and my buddy damaged his so I made him order some for the repair. I figure try it on mine first in case it didn't turn out good, I'll just fix later and I'll spray his with the gun. Well there will be no need for that. This stuff smells like and looks like clear out the gun. There was a little learning curve to it. It does not like humidity or being cool. So after figuring that out I set it in my powder coat over at around 120f between coats. You don't have to do this unless it's cold or humid (it was raining last night so lots of moisture in the air). I got a little trash in it and it was a little dry in a couple spots (I had about 5 coats) so I wet sanded it lightly with 2000 grit and buffed it out. Maybe 5 minutes worth. Man this thing looks as good or better than before when I sprayed with a gun. I just wanted to let you guys know an alternative clear to the gun. This stud is better than any rattle can clear I've used by far.