So I just got my zelos 36 in today. Thanks to Raphael! I didn't get to participate in the intial testing of these boats but I did end up with one. I wanted to give my first impressions and a thread for you guys to follow along as I get it tuned in stock to see what it will do. I'm very excited. I need to tell yo guys, this hull is nothing like any rtr hull out there. It is super stiff. I'm so impressed with this hull. It's the stiffest and most solid out the box hull I've had my hands on. I have a cheetah right next to it and the tunnel is stiffer on it than the cheetah with a thick carbon inlay. This thing does not feel cheap at all. The hatch is at least 6-8 layers. It barely flexes at all. Very impressive! Enough about the stiffness....this layout is very well thought out. One of my favorite things is the rudder. Nice quality piece and it looks like a real cat rudder. The push pull steering is not just for looks, it works nicely. Very nice detail. This is something you only see on high end builds. I can tell this boat has lots of potential straight out the box. Quality .187 flexes with Teflon liner for less maintenance. The lines of this hull are beautiful. No cheesy hatch hold down system here. 4 screw locks and a nice seal all the way around. Tape. Who needs tape? I'm gonna give her a paint job very soon and put decals on, so follow along but I've got to hit the lake with this thing this weekend. Got to! Here's some pics!

Next to a king cheetah.

Rudder. Sorry for the glare

Interior. I've got to change connectors and a few other little details and she's gonna be ready. I can't wait!!!