Thread: not sure

Default not sure

hello out there.Presently I am in the process of twinning the Genesis boat.I have two 2200kv 3674 leopard motors and two Turnigy 90amp esc,s.Does anyone know how I would go about programming them.Do I program one at a time or can I do both the same time,probably not!Ice is melting off the lakes and I would like to get this on the water.Can anyone assist me.
    Thankyou

One at a time. Calibration too though some have done calibration collectively.

Default esc setup

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    One at a time. Calibration too though some have done calibration collectively.
    Thanks........one person told me that I have to cut the red wire on one because with two draws from both Esc.Have you any experience with this type of setup and how did it work out? Thankyou

Oh yes if you are going to run the internal BEC from one then remove the Red wire from the others connector. Put a bit of heat shrink over the pin that was removed. But do this after you have programmed and calibrated that ESC.

Don't cut that red wire for it will create a hassle later if further programming is required. Just remove from the connector, it is easily done with say a exacto knife. Just lift the little plastic tab and pull pin.

Btw, I am currently building a very similar setup, Daytona with 2650kv's for 3s

Default not sure

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    Oh yes if you are going to run the internal BEC from one then remove the Red wire from the others connector. Put a bit of heat shrink over the pin that was removed. But do this after you have programmed and calibrated that ESC.

Don't cut that red wire for it will create a hassle later if further programming is required. Just remove from the connector, it is easily done with say a exacto knife. Just lift the little plastic tab and pull pin.
    Thanks,glad you told me about that.Ok now I have to find the time for this................