Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ***INTRODUCING*** The AquaCraft UL-1 Superior Fe Hydro RTR 2.4

The radio is rock solid. No range issues I have found.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel279 View Post
    Anybody having problem with range issue on UL-1 stock radio gear?anyone knows how far can it go?

Uh, why isn't this the right thread? We're talking about the UL-1 which is the topic of the thread....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Diegoboy View Post
    Sorry guys, we'll be getting this thread in it's rightful place momentarily.

Sailr,
    It is obvious that I am aware of this error. Thank you for re-stating the obvious. I moved this thread from the "main" board (where I can mod threads) to the "RTR" board (where I cannot). My mouse must have jumped when I selected the UL-1 thread. Once it left the "main" board, I can no longer touch it. I notified Steven via PM. When he logs in next, it will be corrected. Hence the post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegoboy View Post
    Sorry guys, we'll be getting this thread in it's rightful place momentarily.
    It's a minor inconvenience that I am truly sorry for.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What ever happened to Russ Williamson @ Aquacraft? When problems started rising about the UL-1 he has been VERY quite much like Aquacraft has been. Aquacrafts lawyers probably told them to shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by detox View Post
    Aquacrafts lawyers probably told them to shut up.

I spoke face to face with Grim at Toledo yesterday for about 45 minutes and they have heard what everyone is saying about the boat.

Also, comments like this are one of the reasons that they don't bother replying on the forums.

Doby, was anything said about steps being taken to correct the problems with QC, and improved hulls?

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    I spoke face to face with Grim at Toledo yesterday for about 45 minutes and they have heard what everyone is saying about the boat.

Also, comments like this are one of the reasons that they don't bother replying on the forums.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but by now that should know. What was being said about resolutions?
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Mine came with this hole in it plus the leaky water jacket.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Steven,
    You are right. Inquiring minds want to know I would think AQ wouldn't want to continue having the same quality deficiencies but it takes time to set up the corrections to be done on the other side of the world. The main problem might be that they already have an enormous number of the poor quality hulls and don't want to scrap 'em until they've sold them all. As a manufacturer, I would eat those hulls in the interest of good customer relations. They risk irreparably hurting their reputation if they continue to sell the ones they have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but by now that should know. What was being said about resolutions?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789