Thread: prop shop props

Default prop shop props

sale on raw or finished Prop shop props in stock raw 3 blades $43 each in SS many sets of Left and right some bronze pm me for best results thanks Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

How do propshop's compare to octura or ABC's ? Are they more similar in design to ABC's (rake angle, etc) ?

Dimitry not sure this answer is what you are looking for ? Prop shop makes a good prop,, Just like all props manufactures certain boats run better with certain props,, all model boats have there own liking and some props do run better then others in there own particular set up,, so my answer is you can find one better,, then the one you are using,, as you can with all brands, if anyone has a prop they want to replace with a prop shop I can give you that

These are great props. Being really hard stainless they're a bugger to work on but totally worth the effort.
    Noisy person

Do I see 4514/3 in there Chris? I am down for one (possibly two) for sure for my single mono's.

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    Do I see 4514/3 in there Chris? I am down for one (possibly two) for sure for my single mono's.
    Yes in SS I have them in L/R drop me a PM did you want them raw ? or finished LMK thanks chris

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    Yes in SS I have them in L/R drop me a PM did you want them raw ? or finished LMK thanks chris