Thread: Need A Picture

Default Need A Picture

I need a picture of the Chisel nose Yellow/Red Oberto. It was a back up boat and I think it was the old 72 Chisel Valu-Mart
    My email is rosecrafts@cox.net

I thonk the boat you are talking about is 1977-1978 the first year Oberto sponsored
    Cant fine one in 77 but 1978 is here but it isn't yellow it is white green and red https://cdenslow.smugmug.com/Unlimit...ns/i-vVjw4KR/A
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

No I had one 6 years ago but my computer crashed and I lost all my pictures. I am pretty sure it was a back up boat.

I will see what I can find out
    Billy Graham

Alright Gary problem solved. It was a 1980 Oberto and here are pictures info straight from Jimi Oberto on facebook

"Jimi Oberto 1980 was the orange & yellow. Steve LaCava driver. And yes it was the old valumart".
    Several pictures at the below link
    https://cdenslow.smugmug.com/Unlimit...up-1980-Scans/
    Billy Graham

Jim, thank you so much. It also shows the Don Campbell boat that used to be the Van's PX. You see that boat in my avatar. I didn't have those pictures.

Thanks for sharing, I love this old pics

Gary on facebook search for Vintage Hydroplane. There is a thread there with my question an more pics are there now

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Billy Graham

Randy
    For ABS, Fiberglass, Carbon hulls and Stainless hardware
    BBY Racing

yup Randy that is the one
    Billy Graham

Thank you Jim. I finally figured out how to get the pics in facebook. I am not a face book guy and it took a little time. I am trying to figure out how you asked the question. I have a 1/10 scale 72' Valu-Mart built by Mark Beatty. I thought I would try using face book to try and get some pictures. I found YOUR question when I typed in Vintage Hydroplane Jim Clark

you can join the "vintage hydroplane group" and all posts and pics will show up in your facebook feed
    Billy Graham