Thread: ı dont choose prop my boat

Default ı dont choose prop my boat

hello everyone from turkey.first tıme ı apology my english because ı m not writing very well :)so ı have one questıons.ı have 80 cm v hull mono boat,leopard 4082 1600 kv motor,4500 mah 45 c lipo,200 A esc and 4.76 mm flexi shaft.ı thınk weight of boat 4-5 kg.what do you suggest prop,what can ı buy what kind of prop,thank you for answer .

Hello Skylla and welcome to the forum, I run a leopard 4082 1600kv motor in a 31 inch Deltaforce with 5000mah 6s cells and a swordfish 200amp speedo, my boat weighs 3.5kg, I use an octura M545 prop and the boat is very very fast. I would start with a octura x442 or M445 prop, you can get one from offshore electrics, make sure you buy one that is sharpened and balanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi Steven,ı used 3 blade 40 mm 1,4 p cnc prop but it is not work,ı wil try octura m545,can ı see your boat video thank you .

Hello Skylla,

Do you have any photos of your boat?

Cool

Skylla, how many cells are you using? 4S, 5S, 6S? The 40mm prop is really too small for your mono, the suggested 45mm prop should work much better depending on the number of cells. When changing props always run the boat for only one minute at first, then check the temperatures of the motor, cells and ESC.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

hi fluid,ı am using 6 s lipo.when ı buy 40mm prop according to the my boat's lenght and prop is not working.(just like blender,only turn and wipe out :) after ı bought new one prop 50 mm 1,6p alumınyum but ı dıdnt try ıt , ı hope get great results.too ıf ıtsnt workng this tıme ı wıll buy octura m545.

hello,ı bought octura m447 , but ı cant buy from hear because ıt ıs not shipping to turkey.

Try www.modelmarinesupplies.co.uk. It's always best to email Tony first.

hi,ı bought from www.modelmarinesupplies.co.uk .prop arrived to me yesterday,ı will try this sunday,thank you everyoe