Thread: Good Motor ESC & Servo Information

Default Good Motor ESC & Servo Information

You must have Excel installed to view these charts.

Motors.zip

BrushlessESC.zip

Servos.zip
    Last edited by Meniscus; 01-09-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Working with Attachments
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Good stuff! Man you spent a LOT of time putting this all together. Thanks!!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Thanks sailr. I pulled several sources to compile, so I don't deserve all of the credit.

And I know it's incomplete! But I figure it can't ever be completely done with the FE sport continuing to grow.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

What NEU series will be equal to Feigao 540XL series?
    Joern Markset

Fokus Racing

I was told a Neu 1509 series can do anything a XL motor can do.

I would say a 1512 myself. The new 580L that Steve has is a strong mill and for the money better than a 1515. Just my opinion that means nothing but there you go.

can some haple i have a 35in cat i have feigo 540 9xl with a hydra 120 i whant to see what prop i can use with that.

thanks

Richard, to start with, have you tried this link? http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/conversion.htm

It will give you a good idea of what to expect. The best way to determine what prop works for you is to start small and work your way up, only running the boat for 20-30 seconds at a time. That gives you the opportunity to check for heat. There are more detailed instructions you can read here: http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/propeller-chart.php

To allow other forum members to weigh in about prop recommendations, you'll find you will receive much better information if you include more information about the hull such as manufacturer info and post pictures if you can. Also, it's really tough to make a recommendation until we know what batteries you are planning to use with this setup. That ultimately determines how many RPM's the prop will turn.

If you include this info, you'll find more people will feel comfortable sharing some of their experience.

Welcome to the forum!