Thread: HK Relentless V2 Prop

Default HK Relentless V2 Prop

One of my boats is a HobbyKing Relentless V1, they have released V2 and it now has a 3 blade metal prop. I have searched and cant find the specs for this 3 blade. Really want to try it on my V1. Any help with this question would be appreciated.

Hobbyking stocks this prop, go to Hobbyking & put in 215000032-0 & you will find it @ $9.02.

By the way this v2 prop is 5mm bore so will be loose on the v1 shaft as its 3/16", just get an Octura 3 blade 37mm diameter x 1.4 prop with 3/16" bore. Which will go straight on the v1 shaft, or you can sleeve the Hobbyking prop to fit.

Thanks for all the info, I found the prop you recommended at OSE.

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    By the way this v2 prop is 5mm bore so will be loose on the v1 shaft as its 3/16", just get an Octura 3 blade 37mm diameter x 1.4 prop with 3/16" bore. Which will go straight on the v1 shaft, or you can sleeve the Hobbyking prop to fit.
    The Hobbyking prop is only $9.00, would like to try it and see how the boat runs, before I spend $50 at OSE on a much better version. Now I just have to figure out how to adapt it due to the size difference of the shafts. How do you recommend I sleeve it?

To get by using the Hobbyking 5mm bore prop you can wrap the stock shaft with plumbers tape & then fit the prop.