Thread: Toysport Twin JOLLY

Default Toysport Twin JOLLY

Evening Folks, Recently I sent some pictures over to Joesph Toth at "Toysport" of my Jolly and to thank him for a great product ... well any way he sent me a follow up email!

In it he asked me for my home address - seems they have devoloped a part to help the cat ride & perform better! He has in on his Cat and he indicated that it has made a huge difference on the twin drive! He is going to send me one of these parts ! Now I didn't ask him for anything just shared a few pictures of My CAT and the man volunteered the part free of charge!

Here's another example of a vendor with great customer service!

First OSE, then Castle Creations and now Toysports --- it just don't get any better!

We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!

Joseph is very helpful.

When I was setting my Twin Jolly he sent me photos of the prototype set up and suggestions for c of g and strut positions.
    I am very interested to know what this 'magic' part is that will make the cat run and ride better.
    The only complaint I now have with my cat is the low speed porpoising, everything else is sorted and she is a little rocket ship.

Twin Ammo 2300s, twin X100 ESCs on 2 x 4S Lipos Wheeeeeeeeee.

Graham.

Joseph does produce a great product...but with anything of that quality it comes with a hefty price. That kind of customer service should be the standerd with an investment like the twin jolly. It's nice to see he is helping you out . I'm sure to buy one down the road.

Yeah Graham I am having trouble with the porpoising too! I think this part was devoloped to help the bounce! He included a picture of it but I can't open the attachment!

He's going to resend the picture! I'll put it up on here when I get it!
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!

so, what is this 'magic' part ?

Don't know haven't gotten it yet but will post a picture when I do!
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!