Thread: Octura x447-x442 props

Default Octura x447-x442 props

A couple props I dont use anymore sharpened and balanced-$19.00 ea.shipped Paypal OK
    Attached Images Attached Images

trade you for it, a BJ outdrive for a 442, i know you got the tx and rx but let me know, other than that if you still have them in a few days i'll hit you up for the 442.

I will let you know

I'll take them both. PM me your paypal address. Also, where in Bloomingburg are you? I used to live in Middletown and live in Milford, PA now. Where do you run?

Hey Kiwktsi, I grew up in Otisville many years ago! Where in Middletown, I managed a Kids bar in Downtown --- Right next to the Original Coney Island ... across from the police station! Name of the bar was The Backdoor inn!
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!

Quote Originally Posted by Eodman View Post
    Hey Kiwktsi, I grew up in Otisville many years ago! Where in Middletown, I managed a Kids bar in Downtown --- Right next to the Original Coney Island ... across from the police station! Name of the bar was The Backdoor inn!
    Wow, small world :). I can't say I ever heard of your place. I lived there from ~96-03, so it was probably after you were gone. I have been in Milford (Dingmans Ferry to be exact) for 3 years and have yet to meet anyone who is into RC anything in the area . Heck, I had to go to a board meeting at our HOA to explain how an RC boat worked to make sure I was "allowed" to use it on our lake lol. "Back woods" doesn't even begin to describe it here haha.

I am always looking for people to run with here!

I live in Bloomingburg,kwiktis lives in Milford pa ,dude the back door in brings back memories I run at Davitch Park they really cleaned up the place where did you move to?KWIKTIS you have a pm. Gary

Both props gone thanks!

We've talked Gary I moved to NJ! Yeah I would say it is before your time... I think Coney Island had already burnt down in 96 and moved to over by the bowling alley!
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!

shipped that stuff today, let me know when you get it. thx