Id stay clear of this guy, Darren Roberts member name gofastrcboats. Hes from New Zealand.

He purchased a neu 1527 motor from us in August. In early September he said it wasnt making any power. After going back and forth trying to help him, he decided to send it back and requested a refund from Paypal. Since he was a long time customer, I ok'd the refund and gave him his money back before getting the motor back. I know, I was stupid.

on Sept 8th he said he would return it, but has personally stopped emailing since then.
One Sept 12th I received a reply saying that it wasnt him, but someone just checking his emails. and that he hasnt responded because he is away with his child has cancer. I've been waiting since then, no response. I find it strange that a person that emailed me several times a day for many days has all of a sudden lost all communication with the world for 6 weeks.

I'm not a unsympathetic person, but a simple email response would have gone a long way. Now I have to get paypal involved once again.