Thread: ETTI 220 ESC / Spectrum Programming Question

Default ETTI 220 ESC / Spectrum Programming Question

Regarding programing my Etti 220 esc;
    I'm following the instructions regarding setting correct beep inputs but when I go to save (full brake forward) its not giving me 4 confirmation beeps. My Thorottle trim is set on 100%forward 0%reverse. Using a new Spectrum rx

Appreciate any input please.....
    ~~~~~~~~`Mach 5 racing'~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ****2008/9 MMEU LSO, 2008 LSH CHAMP****
    ~~~~~~~70 MPH Club Member!~~~~~~~~~

When programing your ESC.
    Set both your forward and reverse to 100%

After programing you can turn your brake down.

Larry
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

Quote Originally Posted by K.R.Joye View Post
    Regarding programing my Etti 220 esc;
    I'm following the instructions regarding setting correct beep inputs but when I go to save (full brake forward) its not giving me 4 confirmation beeps. My Thorottle trim is set on 100%forward 0%reverse. Using a new Spectrum rx

Appreciate any input please.....
    Ken, if your trying to set the cutoff or any of the other ones I believe you don't use reverse. you hold full throttle plug in power and when you get to say voltage cutoff mode let throttle go to neutral then when it gets to the right cutoff setting you want hold full throttle. what I did at first was hold full throttle plug in power and just let it go through all the beeps and tones to learn the sounds. concentration and quiet is the key. hope my not so great explanation helps

Quote Originally Posted by meangenesracing View Post
    Ken, if your trying to set the cutoff or any of the other ones I believe you don't use reverse. you hold full throttle plug in power and when you get to say voltage cutoff mode let throttle go to neutral then when it gets to the right cutoff setting you want hold full throttle. what I did at first was hold full throttle plug in power and just let it go through all the beeps and tones to learn the sounds. concentration and quiet is the key. hope my not so great explanation helps
    by the way I have one in my 1/8 scale and it's my favorite boat , runs awsome

I have 3 of these things all plug and play except for the outrunner its giving me fits setting up. I tried it with my 1st gen Spectrum on same 100F /00R throttle settings and gave me the store beeps, go figure... Thanks guys!
    ~~~~~~~~`Mach 5 racing'~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ****2008/9 MMEU LSO, 2008 LSH CHAMP****
    ~~~~~~~70 MPH Club Member!~~~~~~~~~

Programming reminds me of Suppo.
    Nortavlag Bulc