Thread: MMEU 2016 Season ???

Default MMEU 2016 Season ???

Terry D. has made the following statement within a thread here in the MMEU club directory.

"Tony, this may be easier than we thought. I have serious doubts there will be a 2016 MMEU season to work around. We'll see though."

Is there something the core members would like to share with the other members? And if this isn't something you're ready to share or discuss then why open post this instead of sending a PM?
    Last edited by dethow; 10-06-2015 at 11:02 PM.
    Have fun with that....

Dave,

I had typed a lengthy response to this but have decided to just paste it into a club wide email.

You're right. I shouldn't have mentioned it in that thread. You'll see in the email that I'm pretty baked. Starting to effect me.

Apologies.

Watch for an email from me yet today expressing my frustrations with our club.
    Noisy person

Understood,
    I fully acknowledge you, Fred and Tom do a lot for the club and can totally understand it can get exhausting. I just hope that as a club we can explore some alternatives to get you guys a break without talk of just not having a 2016 season and maybe the club becoming non-existent.

I'll look forward to seeing your email and hope we can all figure something out to alleviate your frustrations.

Thanks for responding, Dave
    Have fun with that....

Perceptive of you Dave. I can't keep doing it indefinitely. I sent that email a few minutes ago. Tried to explain where I'm at.

Read it back to myself. Reads like a whiny little beehotch. Which is pretty much where I'm at. haha

Last time I got too burned I lost my mind at a nats and humiliated myself. Not going there again.
    Noisy person

Thank you, Core Members (Fred, Terry, Tom and Bob), for your work in getting some issues figured out.

I just wanted to add a quick post to this thread incase someone sees this and wasn't part of the MMEU club emails.

It looks like there will be a 2016 season, thanks to the hard work of our Core Members along with other members stepping up to offer some help to them.
    Last edited by dethow; 10-08-2015 at 07:40 PM.
    Have fun with that....

Yes, thanks everybody.

Someone outside of the club asked me about this. I described it as growing pains.

We have a few glitches to work through but it sounds like the club wants to get through them.
    Noisy person