Thread: Seaking V3 fast flashing red LED/fast beeping

Default Seaking V3 fast flashing red LED/fast beeping

I have Spektrum MR3000, SR301 receivers that work fine with other Seaking V2 ESCs... I purchased a Seaking V3 ESC and, on power up, the ESC goes into a fast flashing red LED/fast beep mode. What does this indicate, how do I fix?
    Pete

Motley Crew, Impulse 31, Zonda Cat, Genesis, Aqua Rider tug, E-Revo Brushless, Slash4x4

Could mean it is detecting something other than zero throttle at power up. Have you already tried setting the throttle range calibration? Good luck!

??? With all TX settings at default values, with the V3 ESC connected to the RX throttle connector, I bind the receiver.
    To configure the ESC with the program card, I've ordered a servo, female-female connector, hoping that will help.
    Otherwise, I'm at a loss with the V3 ESC.
    Pete

Motley Crew, Impulse 31, Zonda Cat, Genesis, Aqua Rider tug, E-Revo Brushless, Slash4x4

Binding the receiver is a separate process from setting the throttle range. Try this if you have not already-

1. Power on the transmitter but have power off on esc and receiver. Hold full throttle on the transmitter and then turn on the esc. After a short time you should hear two beeps.
    2. Then release to neutral. After a couple seconds you should hear a long beep. That's it.

Basically this just programs the esc to know what the neutral and full throttle signals are as they come from the receiver. Again if you have not done this yet it is worth a shot.

That worked! Thank you.
    Pete