Thread: Tp motor ???

Default Tp motor ???

I have 2 tp motors I went to run my boat today and left side feels like it's not building up RPMs like right side I can see the prop spin a lot more on the right then the left when you back off the throttle the life side comes to a slow stop the right side just stopped Dead in his tracks question is is that normal and is the left side going bad that it won't build up rpm thanks for any help

What motors, what ESCs, what voltage, what radio, what hull?

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Tp 4070 1440kv. Swordfish 300 MHz 114 Mystics futaba 3pk fast running on 8s each motor has about 6 runs on it

Did you try swaping the esc s from one side to the other to see if there is any change ?
    That would tell you it is a motor or esc problem

I had the exact problem at the lake ,tested it in the bench and the starboard motor would cut out ,pulled it out ,oiled bearings ,checked all wires and hoses for good water flow,new reciever ,installed motor and calibrated both,nothing jumped out that was wrong but now it works great ,make sure of your water flow ,one side of your ESC could be getting hotter than the other,ditto the motor too,

I swap the ESC's over it seems to be the esc causing the issue should I try reprogramming